BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

white gurl desperately needs to gain an a$$

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 2:27pm
Op I replied to your pm
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 3:00pm
http://images.yuku.com.s3.amazonaws.com/image/gif/09725dae6f8c1ebb7e036f73577ecffd6d3a936.gif

Us black female witches can help you gain that ass, little lily white girl. As you know, being female and having your skin abundant in melanin automatically grants us the knowledge in gaining a beautiful and rotund posterior!

We will cast spells to help you gain this beautiful booty, gain a whooty status, and catch the eyes of all the Tyrones and Jeromes.. but it will cost you!

Give us.. your VOICE WHITE PRIVILEGE!
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbp7jgLjCi1rncdgao1_500.gif

Edited by Midna - Jan 26 2014 at 3:12pm
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Gain 200 more pounds. I bet he'll marry u then

DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

Edited by ModelessDiva - Jan 26 2014 at 3:12pm
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by juicifruit89 juicifruit89 wrote:

Originally posted by ragincajin ragincajin wrote:

Ah....white folk.

They always believe, that no matter what, black folk are supposed to dance, sing, hop and pop for them.

Damn it's good to be white ain't it?

Dear OP, did you not PM MsW that your guy likes you the way you are?
Well then, what's the problem?

You have yourself that most common of creatures, a black man who'll take mediocre white over excellence in black.

Obviously you are happy with that and so is he.

Do move on and good luck to you.

This is why I don't feel bad for her at all. Why come to a black women's site to ask about growing a bubble butt? Ask your white friends/other white women that have gotten booty shots. There are plenty of static resources to Google. How stereotypical.

For example, if I want to learn how to make sticky rice, I'm not going to go to a random Asian forum talking about "I'm black, I want to make sticky rice for my Asian bf, somebody teach me!" I'm going to Google it and be done.

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 3:09pm
Midna, next time you go to the liberry, Ima need you to checkout Trump: The Art of the Deal

Read it. Twice. THX MGMT
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Midna, next time you go to the liberry, Ima need you to checkout Trump: The Art of the Deal

Read it. Twice. THX MGMT

I'm gonna need you to watch The Little Mermaid first! LOL
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 3:11pm
Midna phuck her voice, I will take her entitlement . 
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 3:11pm
I've seen it! That lil heffer can't sing. Word to Patti.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Midna phuck her voice, I will take her entitlement . 

Ooh sh*t better choice

Gimme that white privilege
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Op I replied to your pm

Good day madame.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair