Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

White female officer cuts off woman weave .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 10:27am
wow. this.pissed me the fck.off. hatemail for that police.dept time
Sponsored Links

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 11:02am
At first I felt pure rage bubbling up inside my soul and then I looked for a bright side (usually missing from these stories) and actually found a few.

Caught on Camera
Yt bish got fired
Yt bish is going to continue to be humiliated and shunned by her community of liberal yts
Police commissioner said this was unconscionable and took action

All we need now is the "She got PAID" story.  She DESERVES compensation for the disrespect and actual physical pain.   May she purchase and roll around in many ounces of Bliss and other Temple virgin's hair for the rest of her life.
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 11:06am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

At first I felt pure rage bubbling up inside my soul and then I looked for a bright side (usually missing from these stories) and actually found a few.

Caught on Camera
Yt bish got fired
Yt bish is going to continue to be humiliated and shunned by her community of liberal yts
Police commissioner said this was unconscionable and took action

All we need now is the "She got PAID" story.  She DESERVES compensation for the disrespect and actual physical pain.   May she purchase and roll around in many ounces of Bliss and other Temple virgin's hair for the rest of her life.
I agree. This would be the ultimate revenge.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic