Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

White female officer cuts off woman weave .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 12:13am
Originally posted by xx_quanna_x xx_quanna_x wrote:

NEVER HEAD OF SUICIDE BY WEAVE..

If that was the case then yt women with long hair should be offing themselves in record numbers....they NEVER cut their fuccin hair off. Racist. Pure & simple!
Sponsored Links

Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 5:39am
That's messed up.
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 7:48am
Reminds me of that episode of Dr Quinn Medicine woman where the kkk cut off that black lady's hair. Very traumatizing...
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 8:07am
so she was raped...and on top of it had her weave and maybe hair included, chopped off?
ok.

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 8:50am
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

Reminds me of that episode of Dr Quinn Medicine woman where the kkk cut off that black lady's hair. Very traumatizing...

damn GG, why did i go look it up
@8:27
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abfkL02Iez0#t=522

MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 9:22am
That ex-cop need to be arrested!!! It amazes me when black women wear extensions it's called a weave but when a white woman wear fake hair it's called extensions. The irony 
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 9:33am
Jealous bitch...

I am not a violent person, I swear, but when I hear stories like this...I wish the most violent things on these pigs.

I hope that poor excuse for a woman gets dragged by every strand of stringy, dog-smelling hair on her head.

I am livid.

GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 9:35am
Jesus please be nair pies...one to her face and the other to her head...
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 10:02am
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

Jealous bitch...

I am not a violent person, I swear, but when I hear stories like this...I wish the most violent things on these pigs.

I hope that poor excuse for a woman gets dragged by every strand of stringy, dog-smelling hair on her head.

I am livid.

Me too.

I could barely watch the video like the lady looked like she was in so much pain. That yt bitch was literally ripping, yanking and hacking at her hair with the scissors. They had to put her in restraints to do it.  Parts of her real hair was removed in the process. So I'm officially done with these pigs.

Edited by keepgrowing - Jan 31 2014 at 10:03am
Merin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 10:06am
That is horrible.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>