Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

White female officer cuts off woman weave .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: White female officer cuts off woman weave .
    Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 5:42pm

Suburban Detroit Cop cuts off restrained woman's weave

by SteveningenFollow

Cut on Camera: Warren cop slices off young mother's hair weave ...

warrenPDvid_1391121754459.jpg

Charda Gregory can be seein sitting in a restraining chair while her hair weve is cut off.
(Photo courtesy: WXYZ.com)
Copyright 2014 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

An astonishingly ugly video out of Warren, Michigan was posted by 7 Action News today. The video shows a woman named Charda Gregory being roughly shoved onto a bench by a police officer identified as Bernadette Najo. An Emergency Restraint Chair is then wheeled out and and Gregory is thrown into the chair by three officers. Even as Gregory is being restrained, Officer Najo is seen behind her hacking off her hair weave with scissors while Gregory thrashes and struggles against what is happening to her.

<“I was confused.  I didn’t know what happened and what was going on,” said Gregory.

Warren police officials say they do ask prisoners to remove clipped-in long hair extensions, so they can’t be used as a weapon or to commit suicide.  But a weave is different, and Police Commissioner Jere Green says what Officer Bernadette Najor did was not a proper use of force. Ms Gregory was a victim of the date rape drug at a on campus party . She was found in a state of shock . Police refuse to release the reason for her arrest .

“There’s a real simple thing:  it’s called right and wrong.  And to me this is something that I won’t tolerate, I don’t think the citizens of Warren will tolerate it,” said Green.

I'm heartened to hear that Police Commissioner Green is taking the matter seriously. This is something not just the citizens of Warren should not tolerate, it is something society as a whole should not tolerate. I can think of no reason to do this to someone other than to punitively humiliate them. It is one thing to restrain a combative person in custody. It is quite another to arbitrarily decide that their hair extensions offend you enough to slice them off.

Warren, Michigan, with a population of roughly 135,000 people is the largest suburb in the Metro Detroit area. The demographics show that whites making up nearly 80% of the population while the black population hovers around 13%. I will leave it to readers to decide for themselves whether race played a role in this abuse. As for me, I have a very difficult time imagining this same officer taking her scissors to a head full of blonde hair.

Edited by india100 - Jan 30 2014 at 5:55pm
Sponsored Links

exoticmami06 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote exoticmami06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 5:46pm
hell no
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 5:46pm

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

no maam

she probably cut some of her real hair out too

SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 5:46pm
Censored the police
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 5:47pm
dude seriously wtf? it took all them to control this one little girl....ugh.

Edited by Lady ICE - Jan 30 2014 at 5:48pm
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 5:48pm
Why isn't the video posting? I tried to post it.

Edited by f8dagrate - Jan 30 2014 at 5:59pm
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 5:48pm
She needs to sue the shyt out of them people.
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 5:50pm
Why the FCK was this VICTIM arrested AND brutalized by police!?!

The hell is wrong with them?!?!?

Edited by danieb23 - Jan 30 2014 at 5:51pm
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 5:50pm
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

She needs to sue the shyt out of them people.

YupWink
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic