Perfect Hair Collection

White dad accused of kidnapping biracial kids

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 7:01am
 I'm sure it was a YT person because those kids look obviously mixed and any black person seeing some kids looking like that with a yt man wouldn't think twice about it. There is this old yt man around here that has a little dark skin black girl, Im thinking he adopted her. Now he stay getting side eyed from every race. 
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 7:01am
Originally posted by Quiann00 Quiann00 wrote:

Oh, I see...people are happy that the white guy was racially profiled..Oh, okay

Well, like I said from a Black woman who have had to experience the same side eye and questions because I was black with a different looking child...."The sh*t ain't okay"

But if this is all about celebrating the racial profiling of the white guy...then carry on.

It's not about that for me. It really isn't. It's like Bunz said, he looks like the creep in the movies, lol. I do understand why he's upset.
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 7:03am
Originally posted by Lilnicka4u2nv Lilnicka4u2nv wrote:

If this were the other way around though....

This is what I'm thinking... A black men with biracial kids or a white woman with biracial kids wouldn't have been an issue
Lilnicka4u2nv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilnicka4u2nv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 7:09am
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

I'm sure it was a YT person because those kids look obviously mixed and any black person seeing some kids looking like that with a yt man wouldn't think twice about it. There is this old yt man around here that has a little dark skin black girl, Im thinking he adopted her. Now he stay getting side eyed from every race. 

Is he single?
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 7:16am

Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

Is he single?

I'm not sure, I see him all the time because they walk a lot, never seen a woman with them. He used to carry her in one of those big huge hikers backpacks Confused now she's walking. The fact that he is probably in his 50's, she's dark skin and he doesn't seem to play with her or smile at her seems weird but I only see them in passing, so who knows.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 7:17am

At the same time, there is definitely a U.S. element to this situation. Over here, most people wouldn't bat an eye. There might be some curiosity, but that's about it, unless the kids are acting scared, traumatized or otherwise weird...

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 7:27am

Originally posted by Quiann00 Quiann00 wrote:

Sorry guys, this is not okay...
What about those white kids that could've been kidnapped by the white guy they were at walmart with?  Who are going to send the police to his house?
This is another way to use race and folks perception of race to target particular types of families because the progeny don't look like what they should look like...It's not okay.

I'm not about to boohoo over a white man being racially profiled, sorry hun...I dont even care for the interracial thing...
This
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 7:32am
I understand where they were coming from and I can understand the parents too. With these high profile kidnappings I can't get too mad at Wal-Mart and the police.

Was there ever an update on that case of the girl being found in just a wet t-shirt at the park? Somebody in a burqa checked her out the school.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 7:35am
Originally posted by sistagal sistagal wrote:

If this were the other way around though....

This is what I'm thinking... A black men with biracial kids or a white woman with biracial kids wouldn't have been an issue

+1

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 7:38am
He wasn't racially profiled.
That nigguh looks like a predator.
I wouldn't want anyone that looks like him around any kids.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>