Perfect Hair Collection

White dad accused of kidnapping biracial kids

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: White dad accused of kidnapping biracial kids
    Posted: May 22 2013 at 4:51am
Repost?

White Father Accused of Kidnapping his Biracial Children

Dad and Kids

A Virginia family arrived home from Walmart and a police officer was waiting for them. The police officer was dispatched to the home by Walmart’s security to question Joseph – a white man choosing not to reveal his surname – about kidnapping three biracial girls. Too bad the children belong to Joseph and his wife, Keana.

Keana told Fox5DC the incident began when a fellow Walmart customer thought their family “didn’t match up.” This led to the police officer showing up at their home.

“He asks us very sincerely, ‘Hey, I was sent here by Walmart security. I just need to make sure that the children that you have are your own,’” Joseph said to Fox5DC.

Both parents were outraged and surprised at the accusation.

“I was dumbfounded,” Keana explained. “I sat there for a minute and I thought, ‘Did he just ask us if these were our kids knowing what we went through to have our children?”

Keana and Joseph have been married for 10 years and are parents to a four-year-old daughter as well as two-year-old twin girls. The couple visited Walmart to cash a check and had no inkling security was watching them until the police officer arrived.

Keana called Walmart seeking an explanation. Employees told her a customer was alarmed and alerted security.

“Well, the customer was concerned because they saw the children with your husband and he didn’t think that they fit,” Keana said. “And I said, ‘What do you mean by they don’t fit?’ And I was trying to get her to say it. And she says, ‘Well, they just don’t match up.”

The Washington Post reports Virginia has the largest percentage of interracial marriages between blacks and whites, so this may not be the last of Joseph and Keana’s woes.

Walmart issued a statement, telling Fox5DC they were investigating the incident.

Sponsored Links

OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 4:58am
What does the wife look like? Confused Good to see security was "concerned" about the kids but I would be livid.
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 5:05am
Although I understand the concern, their reasoning for calling the cops was insulting to say the least.
rayrayxox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rayrayxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 5:30am
if you gonna go white make sure you do it right
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 5:45am
Lilnicka4u2nv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Lilnicka4u2nv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 6:04am
If this were the other way around though....
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 6:06am
He's creepy looking. 
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 6:09am

lol @ ppl taking trolling to the streets
Lilnicka4u2nv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lilnicka4u2nv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 6:10am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

“Well, the customer was concerned because they saw the children with your husband and he didn’t think that they fit,” Keana said. “And I said, ‘What do you mean by they don’t fit?’ And I was trying to get her to say it. And she says, ‘Well, they just don’t match up.”

She was playin' dumb...
Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 6:15am
Originally posted by Lilnicka4u2nv Lilnicka4u2nv wrote:

If this were the other way around though....

Although the police has never been called...
I get this all the time from people when they see me, my husband....then they see our son.
At first glance, he doesn't look like he belongs in the family.

I wish someone would be so bold to take it to this level tho..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic