Angkor Cambodian Hair

White couple gets $176,000 in welfare

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

Bootiful Cream

Author
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 2:26pm
Not surprised at all. And in the grand scheme of things it ain't much at all.

The whole tax code and legal system is welfare for white people.
Sponsored Links

mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 4:40pm
Not surprised. .how the fcuk they did not know, i know they had assets in the bank for the upkeep of that yacht which govt supposedly checks
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 5:05pm
Government ain't checking nothing ..I would not be surprised if they had inside help..
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

And they say black folk abuse the system......

Mm hmm. More whites use and abuse the system than blacks do but they'll never say that.

we have members on here who steady talk about all the shaquinas and ray rays they know abusing the system that disgust them

I want to ask them how they know so many naynays anyway..............

GYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

it seems to me (as a non-USA resident ) that many members of BHM are in contact with walking AA stereotypes daily. including but not ltd. to bald headed chicks with thin ends. It's like no one ever encounters/has diagreements with regular looking women who arent "ratchet" with full hairlines and healthy hair
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 6:01pm
Seriously, how do you cheat the welfare system??? When I hear people talk about it they say they want everyone's social security numbers, dates of birth, check stubs, addresses...the works! How do people get around this? I know a women who has not worked for as long as I've known her. She pays $35 a month for a 4 bedroom house, every 6 months she has to sign a paper so they take care of her utilities, she gets food stamps, and they give her a cash card of some sort. All she says is "you just gotta work the system".  Hell, I am tired of working and want to retire NOW. I will close shop now and head down to the welfare center TODAY! Let a sistah know somethin.
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 7:06pm

lol

retire on what?

I'm sure that woman's neighborhood sucks

but I may be wrong

maybe she is on a yacht too

Her area used to be pretty bad, but it's one of those gentrified areas and it's now worth $400,000+. I don't see how she gets away with it! A part of me is spiteful and wants to report her cause she has no kids and no struggle. It's like she's retired...so pays for nothing as far as living expenses.

I guess for every one of those getting over on the government there are 10's of thousands who really need it. Reporting the scammers will just make it harder on those who really need it. Making tougher requirements, cutting benefits, etc...so forget it. It is entertaining to read stories like this though Embarrassed.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 9:18pm

Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

And they say black folk abuse the system......

Mm hmm. More whites use and abuse the system than blacks do but they'll never say that.

we have members on here who steady talk about all the shaquinas and ray rays they know abusing the system that disgust them

I want to ask them how they know so many naynays anyway..............

cuz their broke asses are buying their food stamps
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 10:05pm
LOL
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 10:50pm
OMG
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:11pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic