Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

White Christians Lure in New Members With Beer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 4:37pm

Christianity is starting to become a free for all....

meh

Edited by ModelessDiva - Nov 04 2013 at 4:40pm
Sponsored Links

sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 11:18am
Originally posted by patternsandtexture patternsandtexture wrote:

Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

I guess you got to do any and everything to get someone to listen to you preach about a desert people stealing people's lands and getting their just deserts and crying about a messiah and killed a jew because he wasn't coming out guns blazing killing up romans.

jesus turned the water into wine, not grape juice. And it was the best wine of the entire party. just don't be drunk is all he said. however i don't believe this is necessary if you're preaching right, nobody else is having this problem.  and it ain't stealing if God gave it to you.. 

So I guess you agree with slavery, genocide, murder, bombing and etc. So how do we know "god" said it to them or could it perhaps be what a human told those people that it was given to them?

cuz his word said so and that's enough for me.. i'm taking errythang the Lord promises me too, if you don't want it or believe it for yourself i'm gettin your's too. 

Edited by sexibeach - Nov 05 2013 at 11:21am
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 11:23am
I don't really care for drinking in general, but since it's not going away I'm ok with this.
patternsandtexture View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 11:28am

I guess you got to do any and everything to get someone to listen to you preach about a desert people stealing people's lands and getting their just deserts and crying about a messiah and killed a jew because he wasn't coming out guns blazing killing up romans.

jesus turned the water into wine, not grape juice. And it was the best wine of the entire party. just don't be drunk is all he said. however i don't believe this is necessary if you're preaching right, nobody else is having this problem.  and it ain't stealing if God gave it to you.. 

So I guess you agree with slavery, genocide, murder, bombing and etc. So how do we know "god" said it to them or could it perhaps be what a human told those people that it was given to them?

cuz his word said so and that's enough for me.. i'm taking errythang the Lord promises me too, if you don't want it or believe it for yourself i'm gettin your's too. 

So basically you listening to some Sheep herders telling you can get yours too Sleepy
Sounds like some mafia lingo, but that's what con artist do they build you up and keep you waiting like that bad boyfriend who treats you badly, but tells he loves you and you are the one, so you waiting for that ring that you'll never get but you still believe. When you do some actual research on the bible and the people who stole wrote, you'll get the big picture why this is a big con game that been going on for 2000 years.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 11:52am
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Oh boy...
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 12:16pm
I see nothing wrong with this… a beer has only about 5% alcohol sometimes less… wine is about 13%...
I am not religious---- however, I am spiritual… and yes my son does attend a Christian school …
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 2:13pm

So basically you listening to some Sheep herders telling you can get yours too Sleepy
Sounds like some mafia lingo, but that's what con artist do they build you up and keep you waiting like that bad boyfriend who treats you badly, but tells he loves you and you are the one, so you waiting for that ring that you'll never get but you still believe. When you do some actual research on the bible and the people who stole wrote, you'll get the big picture why this is a big con game that been going on for 2000 years.
NO SWEETY what you accuse me of is what you do on this very board, you believe what others believe instead of being as a individual.. I can read you should try to do that yourself.. then you dont' need anybody to tell you what you know for yourself. and you wouldn't make up your mind based on other people's opinions you can have one for yourself.. instead of attempting to figure out or determine what I believe b/c you're so into the flow of what others and/or being considered politically correct or going with the flow of what others have told you not to believe.. and I bet you actually believe you're a free thinker when you're not, that makes you the sheep.. But I totally understand you don't have any discernment of spiritual things so its a waste of time having this conversation with a spiritually dead person.. but you have a lovely evening anyway.. 

Edited by sexibeach - Nov 05 2013 at 2:29pm
patternsandtexture View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 2:28pm

NO SWEETY what you accuse me of is what you do on this very board, you believe what others believe instead of being as a individual.. I can read you should try to do that yourself.. then you dont' need anybody to tell you what you know for yourself. and you wouldn't make up your mind based on other people's opinions you can have one for yourself.. instead of attempting to figure out or determine what I believe b/c you're so into the flow of what others and/or being considered politically correct or going with the flow of what others have told you not to believe.. and I bet you actually believe you're a free thinker when you're not.. But I totally understand you don't have any discernment of spiritual things so its a waste of time having this conversation with a spiritually dead person.. but you have a lovely evening anyway.. 

Wrong, research, reproducing the same results, the scientific method is how I think, not going by any person, I need proof and research, historical references, studying other cultures, religions, text, documentation as any researcher would do. That's how I came to my conclusion and understanding the brain and how the glands interact with each other. So of course it came naturally to what I have discovered over years of research.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 2:29pm
How they colonised Africa
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 2:32pm

NO SWEETY what you accuse me of is what you do on this very board, you believe what others believe instead of being as a individual.. I can read you should try to do that yourself.. then you dont' need anybody to tell you what you know for yourself. and you wouldn't make up your mind based on other people's opinions you can have one for yourself.. instead of attempting to figure out or determine what I believe b/c you're so into the flow of what others and/or being considered politically correct or going with the flow of what others have told you not to believe.. and I bet you actually believe you're a free thinker when you're not.. But I totally understand you don't have any discernment of spiritual things so its a waste of time having this conversation with a spiritually dead person.. but you have a lovely evening anyway.. 

Wrong, research, reproducing the same results, the scientific method is how I think, not going by any person, I need proof and research, historical references, studying other cultures, religions, text, documentation as any researcher would do. That's how I came to my conclusion and understanding the brain and how the glands interact with each other. So of course it came naturally to what I have discovered over years of research.

there you go with your natural senses which is the only method you have to disconcern things in this world which cannot in any manner experience or understand spiritual things you're out of your element.. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic