Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

white amurrica

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 1.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 4:18am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

Afro...

the stripes in the girl's scarf in the OP are clearly grayish/beigish...making it NOT the real flag.

Not trying to pick up where SN left off...because I don't understand why it matters whether she's wearing a real "Made in America" flag versus the reproduction pieces you posted. But the American flag should be stark white stripes. Not beige. No matter how bad the lighting in the pic might have been, white would have shown as white on a real flag.
i didnt have the issue with whether it was a real flag or not

it was that whacko who did

If niccas ain't mad at you you doin somethin wrong!
/Huey

LOLHaters are my life blood!
Sponsored Links

nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 8:10am
make sure u invite me to the cookout! thanks.

you can wear whateva flag u want to..
long as you feed me!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 8:12am
aint this some shyt! lol
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 8:42am
ill be in dc this weekend. don't even really know what ill be doing there.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 8:48am
yayyyyyyyyy belle is back
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 1:11pm
i see its still purge season for clear folk....
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 10:53am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

The site is called "Ban Islam" tho.  Why y'all arguing with each other?  Y'all gettin' deep n'sh*t when them folks ain't care if what she is wearing is an exact reproduction of the flag.  They mad cause she is a muslima who is American (and proud of it) and the fact that she had the ordacity (yes ordacity) to leave her house not being white.  

Co-sign. I'd bet that most of those posters don't know jacksh*t about a flag code. Like that is why they're really mad. Seriously?
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 11:10am
so this is the flag thread????

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Jun 19 2013 at 11:14am
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 11:15am
gay ass thread
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 11:35am

Lil Wayne walks on flag during video shoot

Posted: Jun 18, 2013 5:23 PM CDTUpdated: Jun 18, 2013 7:11 PM CDT
By Tanita Gaither - email

Lil Wayne standing on the American flag during a scene in his music video. (Source: YouTube)
Lil' Wayne standing on the American flag during a scene in his music video. (Source: YouTube)

A behind-the-scenes clip of the music videoGod Bless Amerika shows the hip-hop artist performing in front of the flag before it is dropped, revealing a group of people behind it. As the flag falls to the ground, Lil' Wayne continues to perform the song, seemingly knowing he is walking on the fringes of the flag.

The reaction since the clip has gone viral on YouTube is one of anger towards the rapper, saying he has disrespected the country and the flag as its symbol.

"I'm laughing at everyone saying it's an accident he stepped on the flag," said YouTube commenter Nate Orlowski. "He steps off as he looks down, and then as he is still looking down, walks right on top of it again. Before I even joined the military four years ago I was taught never to let our flag touch the ground. This is my country. I'm sure some people will make fun of that fact. That's ok. Shows the appreciation."

The song is the newest single from his recent album I Am Not a Human Being II. The song's lyrics have created more negative attention than the visual has. 

The rapper took to his Twitter to try and clear things up.

"I didn't step on the flag on purpose! It's a scene in a video where the flag drops behind me and after it drops it's just there as I perform," Lil' Wayne tweeted Tuesday morning.

Wayne also went on to explain himself on his Facebook page.

"The clip that surfaced on the Internet was a camera trick clip that revealed that behind the American Flag was the Hoods of America. In the final edit of the video you will see the flag fall to reveal what is behind it but will never see it on the ground," Wayne said. "In most people eyes including my own who were raised in that environment, the Hood is the only America they know and the only America I knew growing up. I was fortunate from my God giving talents to escape the Hood and see the other beautiful places this country has to offer but most people who are born in that environment don't get that chance. That's their view of their America. That was Dwayne M Carter from Hollygrove New Orleans view of America. That's who I'm speaking for in this song."

According to American flag etiquette, "When the flag is lowered, no part of it should touch the ground or any other object; it should be received by waiting hands and arms."

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Jun 19 2013 at 11:39am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>