Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

which weaving cap to buy?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by Nadiesca Nadiesca wrote:

Jolie,if you find some dome cap in mtl let me know....i have the hardest finding one.I went in 5 or more bss in plaza st hubert and i couldnt find oneCry

Haven't looked yet. I was hoping you'd know, lol. I'm gonna try the BSS at Atwater metro and I'll let you know if they sell any.
Sponsored Links

Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Jolie,if you find some dome cap in mtl let me know....i have the hardest finding one.I went in 5 or more bss in plaza st hubert and i couldnt find oneCry

Haven't looked yet. I was hoping you'd know, lol. I'm gonna try the BSS at Atwater metro and I'll let you know if they sell any.

I end up findng one there but a few weeks back i came back and they didnt have.....i honestly suggest you to order some japanese cap.They are the best
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 1:39pm

I end up findng one there but a few weeks back i came back and they didnt have.....i honestly suggest you to order some japanese cap.They are the best
do you get your Japanese caps on the internet or do you buy them locally?
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 2:33pm

do you get your Japanese caps on the internet or do you buy them locally?
On the internet but i must say that at atwater,i saw a cap that was extremely similar to the japanese cap ....but i was a bright yellow colorConfused
NeedTresses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeedTresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Japanese swim cap.

Sorry but what does this look like?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by NeedTresses NeedTresses wrote:

Japanese swim cap.

In blackhttp://image.rakuten.co.jp/mizugi/cabinet/cap/img56647584.jpg

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Sep 15 2013 at 5:23pm
NeedTresses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeedTresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 9:00pm

Originally posted by NeedTresses NeedTresses wrote:

Japanese swim cap.

In blackhttp://image.rakuten.co.jp/mizugi/cabinet/cap/img56647584.jpg

Wow Ty
DIVA007 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DIVA007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 8:54am
I wanna try the Japanese cap because I didn't like the dome cap from Sally's. I'm looking for something durable and light weight.
Teesweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 9:57am
Originally posted by TexturizedDiva TexturizedDiva wrote:

Originally posted by msbhavn90250 msbhavn90250 wrote:

hi ladies where can I find a japanese swim cap...TIA

Rakuten website

^^^Is ordering from them safe and easy? I have some of these caps in my shopping cart through the Rakuten website and I am scared to click the send button. Also, what is the safest way to pay through this website? If anyone can help, please!!!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 3:00pm
I have what is probably a stupid question regarding the cap. Should I go for black or brown? I ordered black caps but I now wonder if I should have gotten a cap that matches my scalp a little closer. I decided to go with a black mesh dome cap like this one:

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic