Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Which US major cities you would never live in?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TXButterfly03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TXButterfly03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

I live in SA and I don't like it. But the economy and real estate is amazing. All of my immediate family is here, with the exception of my mom, plus I bought a house,so I'll be here for a while.

A lot of people love it. It's the biggest, slowest city I've ever been it.
And all these Mexicans.And the native Black folks are "different".I like diversity.

I'm actually from SA - was there for 10 yrs. after we moved from NYC.  I hate that place.  Alot of my friends are still there - they either never left or move away and go back.  It's a big city full of.....NOTHING.  But it has grown soooo much since I moved away in 2000.  Yall have more for black folk to do than we do!  We might start having to take mini road trips down there LOL
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 12:35pm
i wouldnt wanna live in new orleans either… 
ew. 
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 12:49pm
I would like New Orleans.
I like historic cities.

I wouldnt want to live in LA.
I believe the stereotypes .
City full of shallow depressed souls
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 2:02pm
^Hmmm. I did see a lot of homeless/mentally unstable people in the touristy areas (like most cities) and was surprised the LAPD left them alone. Too many witnesses I suppose.Geek

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I would like New Orleans.
I like historic cities.

I wouldnt want to live in LA.
I believe the stereotypes .
City full of shallow depressed souls

negative LOL

and yea CC the homeless ARE bad...they have a different type of homeless people out there....its sad....some of them are so messed up they dont even look human...very sad..Ouch

thats one thing that was i didnt like while i was out there...

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 2:25pm
Like, I was kinda happy they weren't hiding in the shadows away from the non-homeless gaze but at the same time I realized that more than likely those areas were already filled up to capacity. Sigh.

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 3:03pm
yes it seems like they like los angeles because it really is overflowing with homeless people....

very sad

i almost tripped over a homeless man one day....he was stretched out right in the middle of the sidewalk at night and he had on dark clothes and something just told me to look down....

it was so sad...he didnt look like he knew where he was...Unhappy

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
  Share Topic