Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Which US major cities you would never live in?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 8:43am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

i have no new york dreams at all

Me neither. I've also heard many people say the New York "experience" is seriously overrated.
Sponsored Links

KeraNykole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeraNykole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 8:47am
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

what's wrong with the women in philly?
that's not the first time I've heard someone say that. 

Nothing! Angry
They lied!!

Philly...born and raised...even though I moved across the bridge to NJ...I miss Philly though Cry
MissDarkEyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissDarkEyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 8:59am
NYC (Rent too damn high)
San Fransico (Rent REALLY too damn high)
LA (Rent too damn high)
Honolulu (Rent too damn high)
Orlando. (Boring)

I've always had my eye on Houston though.  And Boston. 
Maybe Miami when I'm old and crotchety and ready to retire.  But more than likely Costa Rica Smile
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 11:16am
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

i have no new york dreams at all

Me neither. I've also heard many people say the New York "experience" is seriously overrated.
Overpriced, dirty, racist cops that stop you for walking while Black but plenty of fun things to do. lol I'll pass.

One reason I'll consider many cities in the Western and Southern states is because they're cleaner.
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 11:26am
Couldn't live:
1. NYC : great place to visit for a few days but to live.. I'll pass. The people are a little to consumed with the fast life. Theres not enough room to spread out and breathe and at the end of the day. NYC embodies everything that I hate about the North East Coast.

2. Detroit : That city is far to gone for me. Its not about living.. its about surviving.. Again.. the quality of life aspect is important for me at this stage in my life and the weather sucks also. Detroit leads the league in grey skies.

3. Baltimore : I don't know if I could move back home. My Bmore fam is too much. I Can't. 

Could live:
1. NW: At this point the NW is more suited for me. The rain sucks.. but the air is cleaner.. the racism is diet.. and the pace isn't stupid fast.

2. San Fran: I'd be close to fam and I just like it their. I def love the architecture… but I'd have to be balling more so than now to really be able to enjoy myself.

3. Los Angeles: Its my favorite city. imo.. its a warmer spread out NY imo. I could deal with the pace and the constant misguided hustle everyone has if i had some space. I also like being close to a beach.

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 11:37am
Love/Hate California

Love/Hate Atlanta

Hope to visit New Orleans and Colorado, might wanna live there

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 11:51am
Alias, you need to visit New Orleans quick! You'd love it. The culture, the (Black) people, plenty to do and it's a southern city so your money stretches.
purpulicious01 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purpulicious01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 12:14pm
I'll go to NYC for the food and that's about it.

Never to live. 
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 12:16pm
I kno but i no have vacation money, i wish Cry

It's first on my travel list tho

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Alias, you need to visit New Orleans quick! You'd love it. The culture, the (Black) people, plenty to do and it's a southern city so your money stretches.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 4:52pm
i dont really see myself in miami for some reason.. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>