FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Which set of locs do you prefer?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which set of locs do you prefer?
    Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 7:36pm
For all who are interested in this sort of thing. 

Sponsored Links

305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 8:48pm
The locs in the 1st video.
Untitled_Diva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Untitled_Diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 8:57pm
I like both but I like the braidlocks in the 2nd video. I prefer smaller locs.
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 10:42pm
Because my locs are almost identical to the locs in the 2nd video, I prefer the locs in the 1st lol  Bigger locs look real good once they get some length.  It's easy to get impatient with growth.  Ain't no weaves, wigs, etc. when you're locking, you just have to wait for it. 

I have 235 locs started from two-strand twists that look pretty much just like the ones in the 2nd video except her hair looks a little softer.  Retwisting is a NIGHTMARE!!! If you latch locs that small, you risk breakage and that can make them thinner at the root.  Not cute.  If you palm roll or twist with gel, it takes forever and depending on how active you are and how much you wash, they may not hold.

Any way, 99% of the time I adore my hair but that 1% of the time I want to grab the clippers and shave it off!

Are you thinking about locking OP?
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 10:46pm
I think the bigger ones in video #1 will look better especially as she grows them out. A girl in my class has similar sized locs as vid#1 and they look great.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 12:53am
Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

Because my locs are almost identical to the locs in the 2nd video, I prefer the locs in the 1st lol  Bigger locs look real good once they get some length.  It's easy to get impatient with growth.  Ain't no weaves, wigs, etc. when you're locking, you just have to wait for it. 

I have 235 locs started from two-strand twists that look pretty much just like the ones in the 2nd video except her hair looks a little softer.  Retwisting is a NIGHTMARE!!! If you latch locs that small, you risk breakage and that can make them thinner at the root.  Not cute.  If you palm roll or twist with gel, it takes forever and depending on how active you are and how much you wash, they may not hold.

Any way, 99% of the time I adore my hair but that 1% of the time I want to grab the clippers and shave it off!

Are you thinking about locking OP?

Yeah, I really am. Have you thought of combining your locs?

This girl started out with sister locs and combined them and now palm rolls instead of latch hooking and she has the prettiest locs I've ever seen. I prefer the first set of locs in the OP, also, but she took them out and replaced them with the smaller braidlocs. I was just seeing which set others preferred.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 1:01am
dont do it
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 1:07am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

dont do it

Why not?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 1:09am
i just think you'll regret it 

you might think, 'ill just take them out' but thats a lot of possibly damaging, work. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 1:10am
although.. i knew a lady with really really small ones... it was cute 
i think those have more versatility... unless your hair is really long 

Edited by coconess - Jan 23 2014 at 1:10am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions