Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - which of your body parts are u least happiest with
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

which of your body parts are u least happiest with

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 1.44  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 2:47am
Originally posted by Joseph_Sun Joseph_Sun wrote:

last chance for any curious girls who wanna see my penis.

You are nothing if not a consistent contradiction.

You don't feel confident about your d*ck size, but you don't mind telling the world that you have a small one.

You don't want to show a woman IRL your d*ck for fear she may shun you or something...yet you don't mind encouraging people in the internet to view pictures of it. Confused

Either you're bi polar when it comes to your "insecurities" or you're really hoping for the ultimate pity eff.

To quote The 40 Year Old Virgin..."you're putting the p*ssy on a pedal stool." You just need to find you a drunk gazelle & get it over with. 
Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 3:35am

I'm ready Geek
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 7:17am
@ bbpants' avi.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 7:46am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I'm ready Geek
ConfusedLOLLOLLOL
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 11:38am
Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

You are nothing if not a consistent contradiction.

You don't feel confident about your d*ck size, but you don't mind telling the world that you have a small one.

You don't want to show a woman IRL your d*ck for fear she may shun you or something...yet you don't mind encouraging people in the internet to view pictures of it. Confused

Either you're bi polar when it comes to your "insecurities" or you're really hoping for the ultimate pity eff.

To quote The 40 Year Old Virgin..."you're putting the p*ssy on a pedal stool." You just need to find you a drunk gazelle & get it over with. 

Honestly, no shade but you always say pedal stool... it's pedestal.
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 11:42am

LOLLOL

I would say i wish i had more eyelid space I guess. THe chinky eyes always disappear when i smile.
And i also dotn like my skin. NOT my skin tone but my skin. i have really dry skin and its a bit wrinkly I find. lol

With that being said, I love my boobies they are GOAT for me. (I know this wasnt asked but whats a negative without a positive

Edited by Princess_S - May 11 2013 at 11:45am
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 11:55am
I don't like my pinky toe. The nail never grows in right. I don't like my armpits either, cause they are like a shade or two darker than my natural skin tone. I also don't like the fact that I found two hairs under my chin a couple of days ago
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

my eyes, when I witness certain topics/posters

lol nita aint right
Joseph_Sun View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Joseph_Sun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 7:38pm
I posted my dick pic in the sex section. its not even halfway erect. the problem is it doesn't get much bigger and I was relaxed there so it looks smaller sometimes.

Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 7:46pm
Shocked
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>