FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

which made your hair healthier?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: which made your hair healthier?
    Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 9:38pm
The other sections are dead so I had to come here.

did weaves or lace wgs make your hair grow more?

I Ask because for the past few months I have been wearing lace wigs with no glue and I noticed my hair broke off more. I treated my hair under it well. Braided down, moisturize and washed once a week. I had alor if breakage and I recently had to chop most of my hair off and figured id just go natural. This never happen to me with weaves. Wat gives?
Sponsored Links

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 9:44pm
Honestly weave helped my hair grow.

Not the weave itself, but keeping my hands out if it. No manipulation, no heat, and my hair flourished.

Moisturizing, sealing, and keeping it tied up when I sleep or lay down has helped a lot too.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 9:45pm
I've never used wigs.  Weaves worked for me because I was not busy digging in and pulling my hair all the time.  If you weave it up, make sure you or your braider does not make the braids so tight you think you will need aspirin to bear it.
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 9:59pm
Im wondering if its aldo because weave keeps in the moisture more.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 10:01pm
I found that the synthetic hair used to make and hold in the braid is what makes my hair more moisturized.  Since product can't really penetrate synthetic hair, it keeps the natural hair more moisturized.

BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 10:03pm
Weaves for the wiiiiinnn
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 7:54am
Weaves help my hair grow bc of lack of manipulation. I wanted to go back to wigs but I worry about my edges with wigs. I don't want them rubbing my edges away.
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by Miss SDY Miss SDY wrote:

Weaves help my hair grow bc of lack of manipulation. I wanted to go back to wigs but I worry about my edges with wigs. I don't want them rubbing my edges away.

I didn't know that wigs damage edges....interesting.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 11:03pm
Low manipulation and protein rich reggies
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 11:27pm
Did your wig have those combs/clips in the front? If so that would explain the breakage. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>