Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Which colors?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 4:04pm
If I were younger, I would add a fun braid here and there....but this wouldn't fly in the workplace..dress code
Sponsored Links

Starrygurl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

do ombre

Thanks I was thinking ombre, but they are hard to find or cost a lot. The last girl is popular I think she's has all types of funky hair.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by Starrygurl Starrygurl wrote:

god this looks gorgeous. i would pick it or another darker/deeper color for the following reason: 
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

but this wouldn't fly in the workplace..dress code
what we would do is get a brown or black package (or 2)and
blend the colors into one another by hand before braiding/twisting. in my experience it makes it more natural looking, and thus, more work appropriate. 

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

I do believe i'm starting to view purple as the "safe wild" black girl colour.
that's because that's exactly what it is, my darling. that and your deeper blues. 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 4:56pm

go with pastel.  while purple is pretty....that's my colour.  besides...I love to see pastels on women of colour.  That last pic...yeah....she is cute tho at the same time.  her hair is what's up.

LOL@tatee I can't make up my mind at times.  Thanks, I was thinking more this, but don't really know what shade.
I have to get that dark blue, before it's discontinued.
Aww and cute cat in your avi picture, I Heart kitties. I feel like making a color hair thread/cosplay.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 5:07pm

I do believe i'm starting to view purple as the "safe wild" black girl colour.   Do pastel. 
go to la you will see them in all colors. LOL even i had a bright electric blue back in the day. i see lots of pinks and reds here. and this one guy who likes pink braids.Confused
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

I do believe i'm starting to view purple as the "safe wild" black girl colour.   Do pastel. 
go to la you will see them in all colors. LOL even i had a bright electric blue back in the day. i see lots of pinks and reds here. and this one guy who likes pink braids.Confused

Nice, I am liking blues also.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 6:45pm
I have dark purple in my kinky twists right now.  I might try a pastel purple next.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 7:57pm
i like purple, both light and dark

i don't like the black twists with colored highlights, i say do the whole head one color

Up&Out39 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Up&Out39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

i like purple, both light and dark

i don't like the black twists with colored highlights, i say do the whole head one color

I have a peek a boo in the back with a red color. I would love to do my whole head one color, but I'm skeptical it would still look good after my hair grows out. I like to keep my braids/twists in for a substantial amount of time. I like that shaggy/worn look Embarrassed
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 8:15pm
Just in time!! I was thinkin of addin color to my kinky twist!! I really wanna go blonde but I'm scared that I might look a mess lol

Edited by BBpants - Oct 07 2013 at 8:16pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System