Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Where's Obama's tears for THESE kids?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
 

Where's Obama's tears for THESE kids?

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 17>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 10 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 226582
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (17) Thanks(17)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 1:39pm
No one has ever cared about Black people even when we "cared" for ourselves... stop playin

They will continue to not care for us even AFTER we show that we care


This argument is ridiculous. Why is it that Black people are always having to PROVE our humanity before we get treated like human beings???

Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:



U crazy if u think Obama or anybody else gonna care about black people if we ain't even acting like we care about ourselves. Pay some politicians off if u want them to do something for us. Money talks.
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
tasty0619 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 19 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 25219
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tasty0619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 1:40pm
I agree with Gkisses and Nita. Although it's sad that ANY child is murdered, single cases don't garner national attention.
Back to Top
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 12 2008
Location: CrackaIsland
Status: Offline
Points: 320751
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 1:41pm
Obama will never be able to satisfy all of American and not all AA's when it comes to his effort and what hes doing. Many of the times those who dont think hes doing enough dont even consider him to be black, think he's weak and etc. So when he does take a stand on an issue in the AA community these same ppl then feel embarrassed and feel like he should of been more sensitive to the matter at hand. 

The role of president of the US isnt an easy one and being the first man of color in there is even harder. I just wish ppl took this same intensity and these same expectations to their local gov and demanding these changes and see what happens. I never expected Obama's beige hand to wave through the ghettos and make  the streets turn to gold..... that was a false reality that was created by individual ppl and media. It has always suppose to be a "We" thing ... and so far a lot of those ppl screaming  yes we can...aint did shh since.

To say that Obama wouldnt have gone to this memorial if it had happened in the inner city is just ridiculous. Obama hasnt been a perfect president by any means....and there are issue he should address but Im not sure ppl even understand or know the individuals locally who they should be putting on front street and seaking to remove from office.
Back to Top
Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 27 2006
Location: Neutral Zone
Status: Offline
Points: 37896
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Sinnamon_Mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Yall do know theres a lot of ppl in office between your doorstep and the white house who could and should be resolving these situation faster than Obama ever could....



By doing what? These people have guns and gangs.. Who's going to protect the people that take the stand.. You all trip me out.. People do stand up, but they need to be protected.. Tell that to the mother and father and five kids that were killed in Baltimore for trying to get drug dealers off their corner. These fools aren't afraid to kill you, your mom, our anyone else that stands in their way.
Back to Top
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 13 2009
Location: Cambodia
Status: Offline
Points: 42785
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 1:45pm
I'm pretty sure Obama tears would've been shed had 20 babies been massacred in a Chicago  elementary school.

In 1963, 4 little innocent girls were killed in a church bombing by a racially motivated terrorist. This incident is what most believed spark a turning point in the U.S and contributed to the passage of the 1964 Civil Rights Act.


Back to Top
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 10 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 226582
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 1:47pm
AMERICA did not care for Black people when Black people pleaded the case. Fact.

Every "moral change" that has been made in America has started with enforceable action from the top

Try getting White folks to treat Blacks indiscriminately without the use of lawful repercussions

Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

No one has ever cared about Black people even when we "cared" for ourselves... stop playin

They will continue to not care for us even AFTER we show that we care


This argument is ridiculous. Why is it that Black people are always having to PROVE our humanity before we get treated like human beings???

Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:



U crazy if u think Obama or anybody else gonna care about black people if we ain't even acting like we care about ourselves. Pay some politicians off if u want them to do something for us. Money talks.


Lie. U wouldn't be living the life u living if black people didn't care about themselves and made America listen in the past.
Back to Top
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 22 2010
Location: Maryland
Status: Offline
Points: 33508
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by Sinnamon_Mami Sinnamon_Mami wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Yall do know theres a lot of ppl in office between your doorstep and the white house who could and should be resolving these situation faster than Obama ever could....



By doing what? These people have guns and gangs.. Who's going to protect the people that take the stand.. You all trip me out.. People do stand up, but they need to be protected.. Tell that to the mother and father and five kids that were killed in Baltimore for trying to get drug dealers off their corner. These fools aren't afraid to kill you, your mom, our anyone else that stands in their way.
Exactly!!!!
Back to Top
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 12 2008
Location: CrackaIsland
Status: Offline
Points: 320751
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by Sinnamon_Mami Sinnamon_Mami wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Yall do know theres a lot of ppl in office between your doorstep and the white house who could and should be resolving these situation faster than Obama ever could....



By doing what? These people have guns and gangs.. Who's going to protect the people that take the stand.. You all trip me out.. People do stand up, but they need to be protected.. Tell that to the mother and father and five kids that were killed in Baltimore for trying to get drug dealers off their corner. These fools aren't afraid to kill you, your mom, our anyone else that stands in their way.


By going after these local elected officials who are put in office to do a job. No one is saying take to the street with baseball bats and try to run off drug dealers and gangs. Its not so simple and it is not a movie this is real life. Folks in cities like this let their local gov off the hook to damn easy. If you become a nuisance things will change. It is seen as a embarrassment. This is not one of those situations were u do one thing or write 1 letter or hold one march this is something that needs to be consistent. When you have an agenda it is nothing something you be lazy about accomplishing.
Back to Top
tasty0619 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 19 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 25219
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tasty0619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Obama will never be able to satisfy all of American and not all AA's when it comes to his effort and what hes doing. Many of the times those who dont think hes doing enough dont even consider him to be black, think he's weak and etc. So when he does take a stand on an issue in the AA community these same ppl then feel embarrassed and feel like he should of been more sensitive to the matter at hand. 

The role of president of the US isnt an easy one and being the first man of color in there is even harder. I just wish ppl took this same intensity and these same expectations to their local gov and demanding these changes and see what happens. I never expected Obama's beige hand to wave through the ghettos and make  the streets turn to gold..... that was a false reality that was created by individual ppl and media. It has always suppose to be a "We" thing ... and so far a lot of those ppl screaming  yes we can...aint did shh since.

To say that Obama wouldnt have gone to this memorial if it had happened in the inner city is just ridiculous. Obama hasnt been a perfect president by any means....and there are issue he should address but Im not sure ppl even understand or know the individuals locally who they should be putting on front street and seaking to remove from office.

girl please. You know most of the negroes who got him into office only vote every 4 years, if that.
Back to Top
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 22 2010
Location: Maryland
Status: Offline
Points: 33508
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 1:53pm
Anyone willing to go to the ghettos to save our community? Risking your life and everything
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 17>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down