Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Wheres Obamas tears for THESE kids?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 17>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 1:27pm
Yall do know theres a lot of ppl in office between your doorstep and the white house who could and should be resolving these situation faster than Obama ever could....
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 1:28pm
Let's be honest, it's really debatable because it hasn't happened (and I hope it never does)

I can only judge Obama on what he's done. He does not address Americans all the same,  I know that much

Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

I disagree Alias ! I think the response would have been the same.

Why would he scold the parents in that particular situation. ?
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 1:30pm
You will never hear me say that we're all doing enough for ourselves, I don't believe that

It is possible that we're not doing enough AND Obama isn't either. It's not an either or situation... really wish you all would stop arguing that

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Yall do know theres a lot of ppl in office between your doorstep and the white house who could and should be resolving these situation faster than Obama ever could....
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 1:31pm
Alias though doing the damn thing
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Now that is the doggone truth.

And that's for so many issues. People really need to be looking to their local government a lot more. City council, school board, state congress/senate, governor, all of that.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 1:33pm
Really brotha?

Black people DO NOT live in a country of our own! We are AMERICANS DAMMIT

It makes me sad how much internalized racism we have smh

Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Maybe that's it Alias. Obama or any other politician won't do anything until we do something to stop violence in our community.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Are you comparing me to the Leader of the free world? Certainly, we aren't going to get into why this isn't a logical comparison again...

Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Where the fck were your tears?

First and foremost...nobody was talking to you.

Did you start the thread? Did you ask the question? How you logically picked my post and replied  is what you need investigate/question...not my responses or obama's tears.

I see we need to speak when we are spoken to in 2013.

BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 1:34pm
Welp.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 1:35pm
Calm down nita

Just say you weren't talking to me and keep it moving damn
SimplyPut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SimplyPut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 1:36pm
Lets just put this into perspective. If 20 kids die in car crashes in Texas on seperate days during completely seperate instances, although sad we would probably never hear about either child. However, if those 20 children were all on the same school bus it would be a nationally covered incident. The two emotional reactions aren't in the least bit compatible IMO.

*The comparison is between Chicago and The School Shooting*
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 17>