Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Where's Obama's tears for THESE kids?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 17>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
313chick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 313chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by SimplyPut SimplyPut wrote:

People love to try to tell others where to give their f*cksSleepy

Both situations are horrible and shouldn't be happening, but how can you try to tell another person how/what to feel based on your judgement of what's more deserving.
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 1:22pm
Yes.

He would have scolded the Black community with that "you need to get it together" voice he often does toward us and held a press conference on absent fathers and sh*t

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

If the mass school shooting happened in Chicago or Detroit do yall think Obama would of just sent a card and kept it moving or summin?
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 1:23pm
sh*t I'm not even gonna lie I don't wanna go to the ghetto either lol let me stop
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 1:23pm
Where the fck were your tears?

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 1:24pm
I just want to make it clear that I have no problem with Obama's response to the SHES massacre

He did everything right in THAT situation

My only critique is that he (and the rest of the country tbh) is too apathetic toward the violence that's happening in urban areas
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Yes.

He would have scolded the Black community with that "you need to get it together" voice he often does toward us and held a press conference on absent fathers and sh*t

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

If the mass school shooting happened in Chicago or Detroit do yall think Obama would of just sent a card and kept it moving or summin?

Not Sure...If Serious......Confused
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 1:25pm
While I agree with the OP, I think some of you are missing the point. 20 children were killed in one instance, by a crazy white man. I believe Obama's response would have been the same if this happened anywhere.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 1:25pm
I don't believe what goes on in chicago vs this school is relatable.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 1:26pm
I disagree Alias ! I think the response would have been the same.

Why would he scold the parents in that particular situation. ?
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 1:26pm
Are you comparing me to the Leader of the free world? Certainly, we aren't going to get into why this isn't a logical comparison again...

Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Where the fck were your tears?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures