Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Where's Obama's tears for THESE kids?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 17>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 9:51pm
I'm glad you started this topic, MM (I would have been burned at the stake if I had). It summarizes a lot of what I feel about the man's policies. This whole drone dropping started and intensified during his leadership and he even bragged about it for reelection. A lot of people  are not realizing that some of the things that are going on under this administration as far as foreign policy goes are a continuation and worse yet, an intensification of Bush's policies.Dude has a "kill list" that he goes over with his staff EVERY SINGLE WEEK and they get to decide when they're gonna drop drones on people, never mind the women and children

People are so enamoured by the fact that there is a black POTUS that sometimes, they can't see straight. Not that he hasn't done worthy things or tried to do worthy things, because he has. But it's a brave thing to voice any criticism of Obama on this forum

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Dec 20 2012 at 9:53pm
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 9:54pm
Obama addressed Chicago multiple times.

I don't shed tears for foreigners either.
It's easier to feel some way about sh*t that happens close to you.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 9:57pm
every leader of every powerful nation has had to kill.  
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 9:58pm
Of course, it hits closer to home when it's close to you. But children remain children, whether they are in the U.S, in Kenya (you know, where is dad is from?), in Yemen or in the North Pole. That's why I just can't get behind politicians' tears. I just don't trust it. How you gonna have a kill list that you replenish EVERY SINGLE WEEK knowing that these drones are bound to hit innocent civilians and that they are NOT as precise and "surgical" as you make it out to be and then try to convince that you give a shyt about kids in general? I understand he has a difficult job and has to make hard choices but a politician is a politician is a politician
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Of course, it hits closer to home when it's close to you. But children remain children, whether they are in the U.S, in Kenya (you know, where is dad is from?), in Yemen or in the North Pole. That's why I just can't get behind politicians' tears. I just don't trust it. How you gonna have a kill list that you replenish EVERY SINGLE WEEK knowing that these drones are bound to hit innocent civilians and that they are NOT as precise and "surgical" as you make it out to be and then try to convince that you give a shyt about kids in general? I understand he has a difficult job and has to make hard choices but a politician is a politician is a politician

You act like he built the drones with his bare hands.
Honestly speaking, nobody cares.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I know. And I understand that. But that's the exact reason why I didn't believe in his tears. It's just too neatly compartmentalized in these leaders' minds. He definitely did NOT deserve that Nobel Prize, even though I'm aware he never asked for it in the first place. He gets his hands dirty like any other politician
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

You act like he built the drones with his bare hands.
Honestly speaking, nobody cares.

You don't care because you are an entitled american. there are people who care. And I saw a documentary about this not too long ago. This drone system has taken flight UNDER HIS REGIME. He cannot blame Bush for that

And I wanted to add that these drones attacks are in violation of about a dozen international treaties. But americans don't give a fucc about that

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Dec 20 2012 at 10:06pm
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:11pm
He sends his kids to school everyday knowing that out there, there are people that wish him harm

I could see this hitting home for him

So for people that feel his tears were empty ... this didn't affect you at all?  Not a tear, not a tinge?
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:16pm

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I know. And I understand that. But that's the exact reason why I didn't believe in his tears. It's just too neatly compartmentalized in these leaders' minds. He definitely did NOT deserve that Nobel Prize, even though I'm aware he never asked for it in the first place. He gets his hands dirty like any other politician

i do agree with your theory on politicians but i don't believe it is all so black/white.  that violence occurred within borders he is supposed to keep safe...he did not "fake" cry during the aurora shooting b/c it was not a classroom of 1st graders.  but i do have a question...do you think he is able to feel for tragedies within his own family?

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

He sends his kids to school everyday knowing that out there, there are people that wish him harm

I could see this hitting home for him

So for people that feel his tears were empty ... this didn't affect you at all?  Not a tear, not a tinge?

Of course, I was affected by this tragedy. Those were 5-7 year old kids. But folks don't want to admit that politicians will display certain emotions for political capital, and that can include Obama himself. There was a really interesting documentary on this a few years back, where expert analysts of human behaviour/body language were analyzing televised responses by various politicians from different countries (there was one with Tony Blair that was just hilarious). I saw it and I think that some of the emotion he displayed was feigned. Not that I'm saying he wasn't touched by what happened, if he's human, he probably was. But politicians choreograph their responses all the time and that's what it looked like TO ME.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 17>