Extensions Plus

Where you buy your butters and oils?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
mendosa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mendosa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2011 at 4:11am
we buy the oils from super market,while we not buy any butter from outside,we made the butter from the curd.
Sponsored Links

GoatGoatEtc. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GoatGoatEtc. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2011 at 7:29pm
Omg, so I should be good for awhile now...

I made a cellulite butter, shea and monoi butter, hair growth butter, body butter, hair growth oil, yada yada yada yada

So many Goodies! I got Argan Oil, Black Pepper and Carrot Seed Essential Oils, Coffee Butter, more Monoi butter, Castor Oil,  more horsetail butter and jars, bottles, and caps from Camden Grey.

And then the African Black soap hunk (cut up), African Wild Honey, Shea Butter (in unlabeled jar), and Coconut Oil from Coastal Scents.

BEWARE-The Out of Africa Coconut Oil smells like really fermented cheese and yet it hasn't gone bad.
 I took a whiff when I opened the cap and thought it smelled like a sweet coconut liquor and then poured it out of the bottle was like WTF!?! This is making me rethink what virgin coconut oil should really be like-I've had the all natural store kind and it smells not as authentic as this kind.

Edited by GoatGoatEtc. - Oct 08 2011 at 10:38pm
GoatGoatEtc. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoatGoatEtc. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2011 at 7:40pm
And I don't care what the reviews say: The black pepper smells like black pepper not some far off spicy something or other-I LOVE IT!

The carrot seed oil is 50/50 with me. It smells like fresh soil after the rain but smells like very concentrated stewed carrots ugh

Edit: The coffee, carrot oil, and black pepper are an amazing trinity of earthy, spicy aroma though! Can't wait to start using my bottom butter!

Edited by GoatGoatEtc. - Oct 08 2011 at 8:13pm
lartisan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lartisan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2012 at 3:50am
I love organic Cococut oil and and amazing Black seed oil and order this stuff from online store
 http://bit.ly/x8hmSc
 http://bit.ly/An08BA
I also tried argan oil but smell is horrible!!!Dead
Tangala0810 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tangala0810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 7:02pm
Thanks for this post
benjaminimports View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benjaminimports Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2016 at 6:44pm
http://store.benjaminimports.com for natural hair care

http://goo.gl/6Du5OD for natural skin care SheaBlack for butters and oils.

Both companies are under the same umbrella of Benjamin Imports. We are not into cheap "dollar store" or "Walmart" products. We focus on real true to ingredients from native lands and get our items from the people who grow them and process them.

Edited by benjaminimports - Aug 14 2016 at 6:46pm
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2017 at 9:46pm
i haven't bought butter from her, only oils. she is brazilian and imports them from there, so for sure she has authentic murumuru and cupuacu butter.

Teesweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2017 at 1:29pm
I've been looking for info on natural hair care. Thanks
clarkan9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clarkan9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2017 at 12:26pm
usually online. ebay, vitacost, thrivemarket
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic