Extensions Plus

Where you buy your butters and oils?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
ebonyqueen1106 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ebonyqueen1106 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2011 at 11:28am

I went to walgreens at got Cantu shea butter- it is amazing!
Also, African Organic Olive oil, JoJoba Oil and tea tree oil works for moisture and daily care.
LOL

Follow my blog at
http://journey-ofthequeen.blogspot.com/2011/09/from-beginning.html
Sponsored Links

GoatGoatEtc. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GoatGoatEtc. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2011 at 6:01pm
My Order from Camden-Grey came today!!!!

1/2lb Mango Butter (to try for sealing), 4 oz Black Seed Currant Oil (trying it out for eczema), 1lb Evening Primrose oil (trying for eczema), 1 lb Horsetail Butter (for eczema and hair growth), 1 oz sample of Monoi butter to try (smells like tropical heaven), 4 oz virgin unrefined Hemp seed oil (for eczema and I hear from hair growth), and 8 oz Matcha Green Tea Butter (eczema and cellulite).

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GoatGoatEtc. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2011 at 6:05pm
They just got their Castor Oil back in!
momolicious21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote momolicious21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2011 at 10:27pm
I got my Unrefined Shea Butter from Sheaessentials.com some time last year......for a pretty good deal & I still have plenty left! Smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote momolicious21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2011 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by GoatGoatEtc. GoatGoatEtc. wrote:

They just got their Castor Oil back in!

Let me know how the stuff for your face works? I use clean & clear......& I need to invest in something more natural for my face......that actually works! Smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoatGoatEtc. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2011 at 9:12am
^It's really strange, this "Eczema." I have eczema on my arms and legs and back but after a huge stress period what looks and feels like eczema popped up on a smile line around my mouth. And the patch got bigger and had now migrated to the other smile line and is making a new home right under my nose.
And it doesn't itch either. Weird fungus maybe? Maybe even a virus?
W/e the case I got an appointment today.

Anyway tried the evening primrose oil on my face, might have made a difference but of course it's way too soon to tell.

God! I'm loving the butters! I was really bad and mixed more than half of the monoi and almost a third of my mango butter in the horsetail butter! As little as the monoi I got in that one ounce jar, it's still faintly present. And the horsetail as a body lotion is amazing-not greasy and absorbs quickly!

I shoulda taken moisturizing and sealing a lot more seriously. I hardly ever do honestly. I occasionally put coconut oil on my ends or alittle con and/or oil. After applying the butter mixture, sealing with hemp, and baggying my ends are day and night! My ends are so soft when they were so rough before. :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote momolicious21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2011 at 8:10pm

^It's really strange, this "Eczema." I have eczema on my arms and legs and back but after a huge stress period what looks and feels like eczema popped up on a smile line around my mouth. And the patch got bigger and had now migrated to the other smile line and is making a new home right under my nose.

Anyway tried the evening primrose oil on my face, might have made a difference but of course it's way too soon to tell.

God! I'm loving the butters! I was really bad and mixed more than half of the monoi and almost a third of my mango butter in the horsetail butter! As little as the monoi I got in that one ounce jar, it's still faintly present. And the horsetail as a body lotion is amazing-not greasy and absorbs quickly!

I shoulda taken moisturizing and sealing a lot more seriously. I hardly ever do honestly. I occasionally put coconut oil on my ends or alittle con and/or oil. After applying the butter mixture, sealing with hemp, and baggying my ends are day and night! My ends are so soft when they were so rough before. :)

I was just about to ask if you have seen a doctor about the eczema? I'm 20 & I have acne........I have small lil bumps & then every now & again I get a BIG pimple!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoatGoatEtc. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2011 at 12:34am
Originally posted by momolicious21 momolicious21 wrote:

I was just about to ask if you have seen a doctor about the eczema? I'm 20 & I have acne........I have small lil bumps & then every now & again I get a BIG pimple!!!

I went today and she said it's perioral dermatitis -very common for young women. So I feel better. Just need to use some topical meds and hope it goes away or else I'm getting antibiotics pills. And there's no clue medically where it comes from...the common guess is your type of toothpaste you're using.

Also for the acne, have you tried the Aspirin Masque/Scrub?

Edited by GoatGoatEtc. - Sep 29 2011 at 12:34am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoatGoatEtc. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2011 at 6:04am
Omg, my dermatitis is dying all thanks to plain yogurt masques Embarrassed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoatGoatEtc. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2011 at 6:10am
I made another order! This time for containers and caps, finally some castor oil, some exciting essential oils, and a bit of pomegranate butter! 
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic