Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Where to buy Endurabond ??!!

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Diamondgirrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diamondgirrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where to buy Endurabond ??!!
    Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 9:44am
Ok i am getting desperate here... 

Where can I buy Endurabond? Anyone know about a serious site who sells it and also ships to Europe?

Thing is the last 2 bottles I ordered were crap, completely dry (ordered from two different companies) So I placed a third and a fourth order from two different companys and they never arrived. That was over 12 days ago... I have payed them all with paypal but still this is getting annoying. Ouch

So please if anyone know where to buy Endurabond adhesive from a serious site let me know I would be SO greatful! 

Lots of thanks!!!
Sponsored Links

Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 3:08pm
This is the only place I know of that still sells EB. Good luck, that stuff wreaks havoc on a hairline and the actual wig.

ENDURABOND

Edited by Qualified - Dec 10 2013 at 3:09pm
Posh Ams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Posh Ams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 12:03pm
Try bargainlacewigs.co.uk
growlonghair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote growlonghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

This is the only place I know of that still sells EB. Good luck, that stuff wreaks havoc on a hairline and the actual wig.

ENDURABOND
This ! OP try ghostbond! The Ultra Moisture should work.WinkTongue If you have to use Endura maybe you can combine them such that Endura does not touch your scalp or your wig?

Or maybe Ghostbond & Supertape?

Have you tried the above by themselves?

There is also something else safer that people swear by a bit more expensive starts with  P if I remember ask Ashley's mom I know she uses it!ClapWink

IMO in this day and age use of harsh stuff like Ultra Hold & Endura bond is unwarranted IMOShocked
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 4:19pm
girl that stuff is the debil made my forehead look like i had herpes 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic