Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Where is everyone buying their lace wigs from?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ellez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ellez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where is everyone buying their lace wigs from?
    Posted: Mar 03 2017 at 6:07pm
I've been out the game for too long. All the old reliable vendors seem to have shut up shop, websites are down, emails go unanswered...

Please help me out guy, anyone, anything, PM me. Please help
Sponsored Links

pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2017 at 10:54am
girl i've been on here since 2008 and it is the same...if a person has an excellent supplier they will not divulge their name just go to the posts for Chinese vendors at the front of this section or newbie section and research oh and I suggest once you find a great supplier only buy with them so you can build a relationship and you may get additional benefits...good luck to you..

Edited by pg12345 - Mar 04 2017 at 10:58am
Ellez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ellez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2017 at 2:28am
I've been here since 07/08 too. To anyone stumbling upon this post - lots of the oldies but goodies are out of action. You can't necessarily rely on vendor info older than 2016, unless you're willing to take a big gamble!

This forum has always sucked for sharing info, hence it's sad demise. The original poster's who were happy to share are sadly no longer active.

RIP BHM.
DrMdl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DrMdl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2017 at 10:21pm
I think that there is such demand for human hair that nobody has the quality hair anymore.
realvirginhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote realvirginhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2017 at 8:49am
I just purchased a Glueless Full Lace Unit from WOWAFRICAN.
I paid via PayPal. 
I will do a review as soon as it comes in, I promise.
LOL

pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2017 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by Ellez Ellez wrote:

I've been here since 07/08 too. To anyone stumbling upon this post - lots of the oldies but goodies are out of action. You can't necessarily rely on vendor info older than 2016, unless you're willing to take a big gamble!

This forum has always sucked for sharing info, hence it's sad demise. The original poster's who were happy to share are sadly no longer active.

RIP BHM.
yes the true women of bhm may come in here from time to time but our main one sexibeach is no longer here..she was the one that took one for our team to find the best vendors for us...rip sexi..miss her..but if you go into the archives there are some vendors still available..and if you are really serious about your lace wig journey you will go there..a treasure trove of information
MISTI BLUE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MISTI BLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2017 at 9:33pm
Hello:
I was an active member back in 2007-2008. Can you tell me about Sexi Beach? She was soooo helpful!
sunwellwigs View Drop Down
Approved Vendor
Approved Vendor
Approved Vendor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunwellwigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2017 at 8:16pm
we highly recommend our store,we got high ranking on amazon under the name of sunwell wigs.You can check it.

At the meantime,you can directly search 100humanwigs.com.We have been in wig industry for 5 years.We are also looking for wholesalers.
ilovepink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ilovepink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2017 at 5:05pm
I'm still religiously ordering from my 2 vendors that I have been ordering from since 2008.  I've built a relationship with them & I'd be SOL if they stopped selling because like you, I don't know anything about new vendors. 
realvirginhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote realvirginhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2017 at 5:58pm
"

Where is everyone buying their lace wigs from?"

Honestly, if I knew I would most certainly share it with you.

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic