Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Where do you see yourself at 40yo?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 7:41pm
Honestly twice divorced, in great shape, plenty of money in the bank, no kids, 2 dogs

I'll be damned if I'm fat pass 25 years old I'm done being chunky lol
Sponsored Links

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 8:24pm
Healthy. Of sound mind. With knee length hair. Financially independent by 35, so by 40 I will be working only because I want to. And plan to have either a phd or jd completed by then.

No kids. I will have pets though (I want a retired greyhound or 2).

I don't want a house but since I plan to have pets I'll probably have to get one. Likely build a tiny house or cabin with a bit of land for a garden, pool, hot tub, and a lazy river.

Mainly I just want to be content and in control of my time. Free to pursue whatever interests me at the moment. And have time to read and lounge and eat good food from all over. I do want to go to like every top rated restaurant in the world and all the places you see on food shows (like random diners and the best pancake spot or the best bbq joint). And I wanna take long train trips.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Happier, wealthy, great lifestyle, traveling anytime I want to anywhere I want, maybe married with kids, maybe single and a foster mom; giving my time and donating money to good causes.
+healthy and smarter.Big smile

rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 8:46pm
Happy...as i get older I'm trying to let the pass go cuz i don't want to be old and bitter.
lanae View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 10:07pm
Fit, beautiful house, good career, more confident, less vain. married and childless (or just one child). Two vacays a year (one intl, one domestic) big retirement nest
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

What Sang said..

and the woman you speak of..why you judging so hard when you're not where you should be given your circumstances?Confused

Well.. I just look at my parents and then I look at others and don't get it. 

Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Bribby is young. I think she honestly doesn't understand how that happens to people.

One of our more mature, post 40 posters may be able to explain how life just happens to people.

Eta: being that she may possibly b in a not so great position, I say in ur head, judge away. Please try to figure out how to avoid the same mistakes. Makes sense to me.

creole you're exactly right. I mean I can only do so much. I'm just looking 20 years in to the future, but I know what I do now will be the reason why I am where I am in those 20 years

Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

Married with kids and managing a team of statisticians. And running my own non profit.

statisticians make bank, I wanted to switch my major to that or minor in to, then I realized how hard it probably is.
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 10:11pm
I feel like it's a few universal things us women want as we get older peace and happiness, I just wonder what makes one not want that.
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 10:34pm
My business has it so I live comfortably at 21 so hopefully by 40 I'm rich. 

I also hope to be a nurse practitioner.....trying to figure out whether I will get a law degree after that. I want to have my non-profit established. I want to do a LOT with my life because I like to help people and I feel like that's what I was put on earth to do. 

I don't really see children or a husband in my future although I constantly meet men who want children and marriage. 

dijah.love View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dijah.love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 11:01pm
A mom to a 10 year old. A wife. A Senior Vice President at a PR firm. Running my own non-profit. Happy.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 11:07pm
Still thinking about how my daggone student loans will disappear!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic