Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Where can I get raw unprocessed indian remy wefts?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Where can I get raw unprocessed indian remy wefts?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>

Author
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 4:09pm
Deb I wasn't trying to be a smart azz. I was just implying that would usually occur when getting raw hair. Which is what the OP said she wanted.
Sponsored Links

chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 5:16pm
Here's the link to the Ultimate Nit Removal thread for guidance http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/the-ultimate-nit-removal-tutorial_topic277366.html.  It used to be stickied in the newbie section.
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 6:42pm
if i might add,if you ask raw virgin indian hair to a indian hair you might receive this from them:

Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

Deb I wasn't trying to be a smart azz. I was just implying that would usually occur when getting raw hair. Which is what the OP said she wanted.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Do you think that most individuals realize what they are getting (nits) when they saw they want raw hair? I think a lot of individuals simply say they want "raw" or "virgin" hair without realizing that most true raw hair will come with nits.
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 8:06pm
I think so too. I think most people say they want "raw" or "virgin" hair just so they can use the phrase "yea its virgin hair" while they're wearing it. I bet if you asked them what a nit was they would look like a deer in headlights like "whaaaaaat" lmaoooo

****im not implying this towards op in any way!!!!
nattynaks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nattynaks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2013 at 12:21am
Does he have a website or how do I contact him?
CuteNSweet View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuteNSweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2013 at 12:55pm
Thanks ladies.  Yes I know about the nits and I have had to pick them off in the past.   I just want some good virgin indian remy hair.   Can someone give me the info for BDogg?

I dont know about anyone else but when I wore virgin indian remy I never had tangling problems and the hair just had a much longer lifespan than this stuff that's marketed as virgin brazilian and virgin this or that but isn't virgin.

Can someone pass Bdoggs info to me?

Edited by CuteNSweet - Jul 05 2013 at 1:00pm
Princess_BBW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_BBW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2013 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

Originally posted by MsPrettySissy MsPrettySissy wrote:

Just go with bdogg. He has raw Indian hair and he is not expensive.

What is bdogg info or does he have a website?

hes a guy in india that sells hair so you will have to pay by western union or bank 

the hair i have gotten from him i had to sit outside and pick lice eggs off it for hours

do you mind hair that may have lice eggs you have to clean ??   

She said she wanted raw hair.

i know what she said

it is worth repeating to get ready to pick nits
I never picked knits off my bdogg.All i did was cowash and rinse and the knits slid right off with a very  fine tooth combConfused< ="http://site.metrics/service/partner.php">
diordiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diordiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 3:52am
I tried a Indian hair company that sells good Indian hair in my opinion. I had the hair in for months and it was beautiful with with minimal shedding and tangling. Pm me is you want Info!

Edited by diordiva - Jul 06 2013 at 3:53am
Rachel S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rachel S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 12:12am
You can get them at Wagman's Human Hair

Name:
RAW Virgin Remy Indian Human Hair Machine Weft/NATURAL CURLY 

Description:

Pattern and Color Vary, Natural Curl Pattern

This hair needs to be shampooed and conditioned before applying.

Rachel !!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic