Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - where can i buy sulfur/sulphur?(not online though)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

where can i buy sulfur/sulphur?(not online though)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
hairADDICT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairADDICT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: where can i buy sulfur/sulphur?(not online though)
    Posted: Feb 03 2011 at 11:02pm
i googled and from what i 'm seeing i can find it in stores like Home Depot or something ? but is that the right one that i can use on my scalp ?!?! does Wal-Mart have sulfur ?
Sponsored Links

jazzybella89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzybella89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2011 at 3:29am

I had this same exact issue and I had no luck. Ive heard that if you went to the pharmacies at Walmart or Walgreens that you could have a special order made out for it but idk. They were "out" or never heard of it in my area. You can try a health food store. They also have MSM in powder form, but it doesnt contain as much sulfur. It could take a little time to find it in stores. I eventually had to break down and get it online. Good luck!

bslorbust View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bslorbust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2011 at 5:19pm
Go to your local pharmacy. They probably will not have on the shelves. Tell the pharmacist that you will like for them to order when they order their other drugs. It will take one day for the order to come in and should cost you about $2-$4. I am a pharmacist so I know. Its cheap onliine  but the shippling and handling sucks.
Stephenk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2011 at 5:34pm
I bought mine from CVS pharmacy...
Drea78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drea78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2011 at 5:37pm
If your local CVS doesn't have it you can going into your local pharmacist (that's) what I did and they will order it for you...its about $4
LIZZETTE81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIZZETTE81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2011 at 3:49am
I went to CVS and Walmart, and they were NO HELP Cry at all.  With gas being $3 a gal (and it being COLD), I said forget the rippin and running. So I jumped online went through Amazon.com, ordered 3 (4oz blt) for $10 including shipping, and it arrived at my DOOR Big smile in 4 days.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2011 at 9:20am
go to your local pharmacy. I went to CVS. I went to the pharmacist and asked her to order it. At first she didn't know what I was talking about, but they have a book they can look it up. Ask her/him to look up "sublimed Sulfur" or "flowers of Sulfur". It's in that book!! lol...Anyway it's about 5 bucks a bottle. And it will arrive at the Pharmacy within a day or so. You shouldn't have a problem. Good luckBig smile 
Phattygyrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phattygyrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2011 at 3:19pm
I went to Walgreens and called around to the CVS in my area and they didn't have it. I order 2 4oz bottles for 6 bucks total including shipping. I order it Wednesday 2/3/11 and it should be here on Tuesday 2/8. 
LIZZETTE81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIZZETTE81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2011 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by Phattygyrl Phattygyrl wrote:

I went to Walgreens and called around to the CVS in my area and they didn't have it. I order 2 4oz bottles for 6 bucks total including shipping. I order it Wednesday 2/3/11 and it should be here on Tuesday 2/8. 
My CVS stinks too! Thumbs Down (My Wal-mart didn't even try to help me, that little battchh behind the counter was rude, I wanted to slap the Censored out of her. I just said, Oh well, I will spend my money else where for my sulfur.
ilovemyblackhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ilovemyblackhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2011 at 6:55pm
im going to try ordering it from cvs!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>