where can I buy a lace wig?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 12:08am
Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

thanks for the suggestions 
@loveslace answer the question or leave. I don't have time for your mess

LOL
Sponsored Links

princesshoneybee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesshoneybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by starliteboo starliteboo wrote:

Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

i want a lace wig with side bangs

I meant what type of hair (Chinese, Maylasian, Indian), texture (kinky, light yaki, yaki, Italian yaki, silk); did you want a curl patten (deep wave, body way, kinky curl) ???

i want chinese straight. I like to keep it simpleBig smile
Kashonda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kashonda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 1:54pm
I would recommend echelonworld.com . I got a lace front from them for my birthday Smile .  Not only are they high quality hair, but you can curl it, straighten it and style it  just like your regular hair! I was in awe of their beautiful packaging and quality of the hair. The lace fronts are 100% virgin human hair and are excellent quality.
angel888 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angel888 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 12:56am
You want to buy a lace wig online or in a real shop.
If you choose to buy online, there is a shop called rpgshow, which is reliable. Various youtube celebrities recommend it on the web.

chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by angel888 angel888 wrote:

If you choose to buy online, there is a shop called rpgshow, which is reliable. Various youtube celebrities recommend it on the web.

Kinda obvious, ain't ya?
SistaHollywood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SistaHollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 3:11am
I have two units for sale in the member to member area I have sold on this board and I 've had no complaints..not yetLOLbut for real look at the two I have online I also have a  22 in Chinese lite yaki I may consider selling for 350obo
chinnykaeze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinnykaeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 8:28pm
For cheap and cheerful synthetic lace front wigs...check out blackhairspray.com-they offer free shipping over 70
for great synthetic LF wigs, and human hair wigs...check out revie hair extensions- http://reviehairextensions.com - reviehairextensions.com, they last a LONNGGG a#$ time!!! =O)

LOVELACEWIG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOVELACEWIG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2013 at 3:05am
SmileCHECK LACEWIGONLINE.COM, THEY HAVE REAL PICS ON WEBSITE.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2013 at 6:02am
Originally posted by angel888 angel888 wrote:

yt celebrities like what they say should be taken to heart. They receive the hair, plop the wig on their heads, say they love it and once the vid is over, fling that wig across the room... never to be worn again.
babigirl34 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babigirl34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2013 at 10:46am
Stella / Jacksun. If you go w/ that, communicate w/ Stella only. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic