Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Curls
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Where can I buy a curly perm?

Post Reply Post Reply

Bootiful Cream

Author
vivawired View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vivawired Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where can I buy a curly perm?
    Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 12:24am
Hi everyone,

Where can I buy a curly perm? Like on Amazon or something?

I'm a guy, so if I do damage my hair, I'll just cut it off -- no biggie. I tried tex-ing it with S-Curl's Comb Thru to get curls a month ago, but it didn't produce the result I wanted. I've been told that I have 4b hair and getting a curly perm is the only way.

My hair just incase you all were wondering

Sponsored Links

Rachel S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 4:09am
Hi Viva, You should be able to get a curly perm at any good salon. It does take a bit of work to make it curly, but that is part of the job, so they should be able to do it. (they just have to take very small partings, which takes a long time to wind up) It doesn't look as if your hair is too damaged, and could be quite strong (making it harder to curl) but will hold the curl very well once it is curled. Hope this will help.

Rachel !!!
Choongy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Choongy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 11:07am
getting a curl perm is a two step process there is no way i would recommend someone without the proper training to do it themselves the only thing you can do at home is a text but it will only enhance any curl pattern you have its not going to change your hair into what your hoping a curly perm also takes time to do as you must straighten the hair then curl it hench why it is only recommened to be done by a professional stylist i suggest you go and visit some salons or read a few of the threads for more information

you may get the results you want with just for me texture softener i have never used it but i have seen threads and videos of people that have who all but one seem to be pretty happy with their results however it seems to be the same as a text which in essence is just like a relaxer some ladies also use a relaxer to loosen their curls by leaving it on for a very short period

all i can advise really is to take time and research before you put any chemicals in your head as playing with them when you dont know what you are doing can be very damaging to more then just your hair
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic