Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2014 at 2:52am
Originally posted by rell85 rell85 wrote:

I'll never forget Stephen and that slap.

"The slap heard around the world".
Sponsored Links

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2014 at 9:57am
stephen a hoe ass Brotha
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2014 at 10:47am
Isn't Syrus on one of those "Do you want to graduate college at home in your pajamas?" commercials?

LMAO @ Stephen finally coming out. I bet that made Irene's life.

I miss this show, they should play marathons

LOL I remember that "come on be my baby tonight" song Dead

I liked Nicole.. congrats to her and Kameela(uh)

Edited by Lite Brite - Oct 24 2014 at 10:48am
Merin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2014 at 11:24am
Who remembers when dude sang" Come on by my baby tonight" on Dave Chappelle?
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2014 at 11:32am
Early real world seasons were some of the best reality tv ever. After that it just became a show about young moderately attractive yt ppl fuc'n
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2014 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

KEVIN POWELL, NEW YORK 1992

Meet America’s first non-scripted “angry Black man”.   Kevin was known for being at the center of racially sensitive topics, often alienating himself from the other roommates.

Memorable moment: Things reared an ugly head when Kevin and Julie got into a heated debate addressing white privilege and  racial stereotypes.

Life after The Real World: Kevin went on to become a senior staff writer for Vibe and became a political activist after several unsuccessful runs in New York’s 10th congressional district.

DAVID EDWARDS, LOS ANGELES 1993

A prankster in his own right, David wreaked havoc all throughout the house, causing a headache for the other roommates.

Memorable moment: Getting beat up by a girl and being the first roommate ever to be voted out of the house.

Life after The Real World:  He participated in a few Real World / Road Rules challenges, at the center of even more controversy when a contestant spit on him. According to IMDb, David launched a career as an actor and director, with credits inScary Movie 3.

Kevin sounds like an interesting character.

Does anyone know why the other contestant - I found online that it was Puck - spit on David? Puck was white btw.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2014 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Early real world seasons were some of the best reality tv ever. After that it just became a show about young moderately attractive yt ppl fuc'n

yep. i watched real world cancun - they only had one black girl, and she was very insecure and boring. the show revolved around some white guys who thought they were super cool and some sex.

eta: actually, there was another black girl, she had blue eyes and a lame boyfriend. she was a bit more interesting than the other one, but she was a back stabber.

Edited by sexyandfamous - Oct 24 2014 at 1:30pm
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2014 at 1:50pm
This made me feel old. I used to be in love with Malik and abd Vegas>>>
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2014 at 1:58pm
Brings back a lot of memories. They need to release all of these episodes on netflix.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2014 at 2:08pm
Still waiting on my Real World: Detroit.Stern Smile
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic