Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
cutescorpio View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where are the Men?
    Posted: Dec 14 2007 at 2:02pm
Ladies...Where have you met your guy? It seems like the guys out in public are afraid to approach, but they are quick to send an email on myspace. What's up wit that???
Sponsored Links

trini_gyal View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2007 at 2:04pm

they are afraid of rejection....i met my last boo on craigslist/he was great...u have to be VERY careful and weed out the crazies though...maybe go out with some friends and have them introduce you to their friends

morning_glory View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2007 at 2:05pm
You're right! I know of just one couple (that lasted) that met randomly. The rest met through mutual friends. Which sucks for me cuz all my friends are assholes.
cudda4love View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2007 at 2:06pm
You are so right.. I have no idea. I know clubbin ain't where it's at cuz all the guys I like (tall, skinny, cute) always go for the short, thin, or thick lighter skinned girls instead of a brick house like myself (6ft, big girl, booooodaay for days)
Naim View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2007 at 2:06pm
the dating world is replete with so many "rules of engagement" now.

a lot of us, me included, have no clue in what to do with you dynamic, beautiful, amazing, confusing, conflicting creatures.
SeXxiLuV818 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2007 at 2:10pm
LOL, I kno right! I think some r waiting on the woman to approach them because they don't want to come at them wrong, or they may feel intimidated. Maybe they feel more confident over the internet...my guess is as good as yoursLOL. I met my current boyfriend in 03', he offered to help me move some heavy boxes into my apartment, we exchanged numbers, and have been together since. Heart
sweetdslollipop View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2007 at 2:15pm
Girl, I thought it was just me!!

Boys are soo lazy these days. But they are quick to send you a facebook honesty box message or IM or my favorite..the booty call text.
hennypenny View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2007 at 2:21pm
I met my s/o when we were out shopping. Ahh that memorable day, he was looking for red white and blue sneakers for 4th of July and I was looking for a bathing suit.  That was almost 8 yrs ago. I think maybe the world of internet dating has perhaps changed the way guys might approach women. I dunno, I haven't been in the dating game for awhile now so i might be talking out my azz. I think technology has changed relationships, I still don't get the arguing by text messaging thing or having 50% of your communication via text messaging or myspace.  Then every other breakup I hear about has something to do with myspace or somebody being on a dating site.  Technology might have made some people lazy I guess?
morning_glory View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2007 at 2:29pm
I feel like men are changing.

I keep seeing more and more couples where the men are well educated western men and the women are uneducated and either from South East Asia or Eastern Europe and can barely speak English. But they are very submissive and will do anything the man says because he is their "money". And these are guys who are my age or slightly older!

It upsets me because these are men who share common interests and backgrounds as me..and they would rather be with someone who they have nothing in common with, but is easy to get...than be with someone like me that may require some effort.

I hope I don't sound mean or anything, it's just something I am observing more and more...I can't compete with these women, I have nothing to offer a man in that way because I won't give up my way of thinking. Then again, I wouldn't want to be with someone like that...but it seems that is all that is out there these days!

Nichole23 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2007 at 2:30pm
I have the tendency to attract cute-deadbeats & rappers.  You can find them almost anywhere... at the mall, walking down the street, the post office, etc.  They arent afraid to speak and almost boarder on harrasment!  I think you have better lunk finding quality men online (sort threw the B.S.), at church, community events, school, work...
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic