Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Where are the Good Stylist in Charlotte

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

Bootiful Cream

Author
Yumppie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yumppie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where are the Good Stylist in Charlotte
    Posted: Jan 27 2011 at 2:37pm
Hello Ladies,

I ask this question because I have been in Charlotte, NC for a little over a year. Unfortunately, I have endured some bad experiences with stylist who claim that they are bad to the bone!! NOT!!! LOL.  Can anyone recommend a very good stylist who knows how to do weaves with closures (not wiggy looking) that look natural?

I really can't afford a trip to Atlanta at the moment but push come to shove a sista is traveling to the ATL!

Your help is sooooo appreciated.
Sponsored Links

Yumppie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yumppie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2011 at 4:00pm
No suggestions?????? Cry
glamrock View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glamrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2011 at 4:31pm
i remember there were a lot of posts one time about a salon in Charlotte where the weaves are supposed to be really nice and last 3 months or 6 months if you go in for maintenence...maybe someone will chime in with the info.
MissLDB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissLDB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2011 at 4:44pm
I'll pm you!
bandstarr430 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bandstarr430 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2011 at 6:34pm
Thanks SOOO MUCH for asking this question. Im live in Greensboro and am WILLING to make the trip if a stylist knows what they are doing with a closure. I went to go get my closure from silkbaseclosure.com installed and the stylist tried to SEW BACK the closure! SMH....PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
MissLDB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissLDB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2011 at 6:38pm
I live in greensboro now and I have YET to see someone's hair that makes me want to get me hair done here.  If you are willing to drive to charlotte, I can pm you a suggestion.  She's only about an 1 hour, 1:15 away.
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2011 at 7:03pm
I live in Greensboro too and there is absolutely no one here who knows how to do a good install

But I drove to Charlotte too in August to a member I found on the board here. She did a really good job. PM me if anyone is interested in her contact info.
MissLDB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissLDB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2011 at 7:05pm
^That's why I self install.  I said I need to make some business cards and pass them out, but I need to focus on grad school!
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2011 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by MissLDB MissLDB wrote:

^That's why I self install.  I said I need to make some business cards and pass them out, but I need to focus on grad school!

I self install too, but I am always trying to learn new things. We need to network Miss!
Yumppie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yumppie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2011 at 8:13pm
I am surprised more people are not going to rep their stylist in Charlotte. I am willing to travel but would love if it's within Charlotte
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic