Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Where are the BHM moderators??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where are the BHM moderators??
    Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 5:48pm
i'm seeing a strange trend here in the weave section.

People that are posting/harassing other BHM members.  But what's so appalling?

BHM is not doing a damn thing to moderate this forum.

We are here to share hair care tips on Weaves and Extensions.  And here you are sitting on your well-fed behinds letting "newbies" who have a beef with someone start malicious threads openly..

Not only that?  You're letting them just run amok in other threads in this section..

I have hit the report button several times, asking that these malicious threads disappear, and ban the instigator.. with no response. (of course..)

Thus, i'll be bumping this thread to the top, in hopes that the moderators will take action? or just do something to clean up the weave section.

BHM used to stand for Black Hair media.  Let me repeat - USED to..

Now it looks like it stands for: Belligerent Heifer's Meet up..

Sponsored Links

*SUCCMIDRY* View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *SUCCMIDRY* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 5:56pm
Chile, I volunteer because this is crazy.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 5:57pm
This is the main reason why the board members who have been around for a minute just lurk, I am not here for drama about some hair, it is never that serious.

I really don;t understand the point of deleting the other thread if the same poster is going to have the ability to make another thread.  I bet the poster would find all of this foolery less appealing if they did a IP read and revealed who they really were Confused,

Its sad that it has come to this over some wefted Indian/Chinese hair.

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 6:12pm
oh you came back? Reported.....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

oh you came back? Reported.....

i've reported this member several times. Nothing as of yet..

but i'll keep hoping..

(that girl getting bold, isn't she?)

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 6:18pm
Ugh how do I report this is annoying. And the mods are here I just don't what they are doing.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 6:19pm
The truth comes out now, this is all about a thread that involved some imaginary hair , are you kidding me?

Now everyone wants to be the victim of cyber bullying because someone told them to put their big girl panties on and look for information themselves??? 

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

The truth comes out now, this is all about a thread that involved some imaginary hair , are you kidding me?

Now everyone wants to be the victim of cyber bullying because someone told them to put their big girl panties on and look for information themselves??? 

You don't have to speak to misspyscho no more. You have been more than pleasant.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by iwokeupreading1 iwokeupreading1 wrote:

My issue with this board are the members. A lot of them. If you don't like redundant questions, someone's install, someone's weave or if you just simply can't help someone WHY NOT KEEP IT MOVING???? YOU CAN'T because you like to try and get rise out of someone. You like the drama and you know it. But what you don't like it is someone doing it to you.MODS if you are reading this take a look at some of these posts on here. Everybody that has commented has been involved in indirectly E BULLYING your users and THAT'S A FACT.

and now the perp becomes the victim.  If you don't like a situation or the members in general? why not just take your beef elsewhere? There are plenty of hair boards.  Why become so fixated on BHM?

Specifically?  Princess Grace?Confused

and Miss Reading?  i've never had any interaction with you at all, thus, using the term "every one?" is basically obtuse.. and no, i don't particularly like any drama, which is why this thread was created.

But thank you for actually bumping this thread, so that we can keep it at the top for the BHM administrators to read.

If you have issues.. we have tissues..

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 6:41pm
bump

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic