Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Where all have you been

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 11:05pm
Aww, I liked Albuquerque. I got almost 2 30 feet high in a balloon before they had to land it and let my screamin ass out. It was all good til I looked down.

I was 9, shut up.

Edited by FarraFace - Aug 30 2013 at 11:07pm
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

us country hillbilly Texans

Hug

CryLOL
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 11:07pm
do tell about your birth place shantel!!

what is the culture like? demographics? weather?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Aww, I liked Albuquerque. I got almost 20 feet high in a balloon before they had to land it and let my screamin ass out. It was all good til I looked down.

I was 9, shut up.
lolLOL
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 11:09pm

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

jamaica, bahamas, st. thomas, st. maarten, cayman islands, tortola, haiti (labadee), puerto rico (san juan), mexico (cancun, cabo, mazatlan, puetro vallarta, cozumel). 
I honestly dont remember all of the islands and places around the caribbean.. im forgetting a few (i was youngish) 

then normal places like FL, NV, NY, GA, HI, TX, etc.. 

i would trade all those places to go to europe or africa.. but some day ill get there. 

which part of Jamaica?

and I want to hear more about the bolded/red please if you don't mind ma'am

did you enjoy?

Ochos rios, jamaica
st. thomas was very pretty.. it quiet and serene.. and the ppl were nice
honestly, i don't really remember anything to say about cozumel except it was pretty.. i was too young to go out or really do much exploring. 

oh i forgot st. john, ohio, louisiana, and of course CA  
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 11:10pm
anybody been to rhode island, maine, vermont etc?

anywhere far far northeast?

ive been to maine but that was when I was a child didn't get to experience it all
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 11:20pm

jamaica, bahamas, st. thomas, st. maarten, cayman islands, tortola, haiti (labadee), puerto rico (san juan), mexico (cancun, cabo, mazatlan, puetro vallarta, cozumel). 
I honestly dont remember all of the islands and places around the caribbean.. im forgetting a few (i was youngish) 

then normal places like FL, NV, NY, GA, HI, TX, etc.. 

i would trade all those places to go to europe or africa.. but some day ill get there. 

which part of Jamaica?

and I want to hear more about the bolded/red please if you don't mind ma'am

did you enjoy?

Ochos rios, jamaica
st. thomas was very pretty.. it quiet and serene.. and the ppl were nice
honestly, i don't really remember anything to say about cozumel except it was pretty.. i was too young to go out or really do much exploring. 

oh i forgot st. john, ohio, louisiana, and of course CA  

cool cool what was ocho rios like?
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 1:32am
Born in Spanish Town, Jamaica.

Connecticut, Florida, Toronto, Montreal, London, Brazil, Texas, Haiti, Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Chicago, Las Vegas, Louisiana, Washington, Maine, Germany, New York, Italy, France, New Jersey, Bahamas, Puerto Rico, Italy, France, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Mexico, other states in the US.

Edited by Claudie - Aug 31 2013 at 1:33am
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 2:21am
US:
Alabama
Arkansas
Connecticut
Delaware
District of Columbia
Illinois
Indiana
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan
Mississippi
Missouri
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New York
Ohio
Pennsylvania
Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia

Europe:
UK, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Poland, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Italy. Greece, Germany, France, Denmark, Czech Republic, Belgium, Austria, Turkey, Andorra, Lichtenstein, Monaco, Switerland
Other:
Canada

Andorra is just some bushes and a gas station
Felt like a bum in Monaco with our beat up hatchback Ford (LOL)
Lictenstein is clearly home of many rich people, looks like you walked into Barbies playhouse
I would recommend never ever visiting Portugal, talk about bummy
Saw shanty houses in Greece and Spain, I was shocked
Don't catch the baby the Roma throw at you in Greece, Spain, Italy and Portugal
Ignore the man at the train station in Brussels with the rabbits, it is a set up to pick your pockets

Lived in Michigan, Germany and the Netherlands
Best thing about Michigan was the lake and so close to Canada
Germany has great food and wonderful social services
Netherlands lets you be you without any social pressures plus Amsterdam

If I had a pick a place to move back to or stay it would be Berlin, Germany, I really loved it there and feel when I visit that I am at home. Strange.

TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 3:24am

Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

In the US: All of New England.  Boston is the best city in the world.  It's my birth place, so I have nothing bad to say about it at all.  The beaches in New England are beautiful and we have some of the best seafood in the world.
California- I LOVED San Diego and if I were to ever go back to the US, I would probably live there.  I didn't like San Francisco so much because it was cold.
Also: Hawaii, Washington, Oregon, Indiana, Illinois, Arkansas, Louisiana, Virginia, Delaware, Maryland, Washington, DC, New York, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey.

In the World:
Canada- Vancouver, Toronto, Quebec, Montreal.  I thought Toronto was the best of all of them.
Japan (of course)- I live in Chiba.  Tokyo, Sapporo, Yokohama, Osaka, Kyoto, Nara, Okinawa (I've been to about half of the 47 prefectures).  Each city has its own personality.  I work in Tokyo, so I don't really have a lot to say about it.  Sapporo is the best city.
Taiwan- it's like a mix of Japan and China...the good parts
S. Korea- friendly people, great food.
China- I went to Shanghai and NEVER AGAIN.
Hong Kong- I thought it was too busy.
Thailand- Bangkok is amazing.  It has really been built up over the past 10 years.
Vietnam- Ho Chi Minh City--NEVER AGAIN.
Cambodia- One of my top 5 destinations.  Angor Wat is absolutely amazing!
Singapore- I go here at least 4 times a year.  I love it!
Malaysia- I go here at least 2 or 3 times a year.
Indonesia- Bali is so peaceful, even for a tourist destination.
Australia- Ayers Rock is also one of my top 5 destinations.  Sydney reminded me of Boston.
England- I loved the people there.
France- I don't know why everyone thinks the French are rude.  They say what they mean and they mean what they say and I find it refreshing.

I am sure I am missing a few destinations, these are just off the top of my head.

I am trying to make it to Italy, India and Brunei next year.  We'll see how that works out...

Clap 

I would love to hear more about the bolded/red

Hawaii- Hawaii is beautiful, but it's far better if you avoid it during the summer.  I made the mistake of going in July!  The people are very friendly.  I suggest renting a car.  Driving is super easy there and Hawaiian drivers are very accommodating.  Of course, if you go to Oahu, you should go shopping at Ala Moana Shopping Center.  I got all of my cheap souvenirs at Daiei (like Walmart).  The food is wonderful and there are always hula performances whether it is in front of the shopping center or at other points on the island.  Hawaii also has several different climates, so if you don't like the weather where you are at, just drive 15 minutes away and the climate might suit you better.

Virginia- My father is from a small town near Williamsburg.  Williamsburg has Colonial Busch Gardens, and a number of other historic attractions.  My sister lives in Virginia Beach.  TBH, I don't find Virginia too exciting.

Pennsylvania- Hershey Park is located here, but I've never been.  I just went to the mall, and that's all I really remember about it.

Malaysia- I absolutely LOVE Malaysia.  It is one of the most beautiful countries I have ever been to.  The people are really warm and friendly and I never had a bad meal there.  The transportation is cheap and very easily accessible.  There are some beautiful mosques and you can even go and visit.  They also have great museums there.

Indonesia- I went to Bali.  As I said, it was very relaxing.  I didn't have a bad meal here, either.  Everyone is laid back and friendly.  You do have to be a little on guard if you are going to make certain purchases, like gold jewelry, because some places will definitely rip you off.  If you want to do some shopping, I wouldn't recommend it.  If you are only going there to relax and take in the sites, then it's the perfect destination.  There is also a monkey park in Ubud.  Word to the wise: don't piss them off by offering them banana stems.  A monkey took a banana stem out of my hand, thinking I had tricked him, he came back and pulled my hair.  The monkeys WILL climb on you if you have bananas, so if you don't like animals, this might not be your thing.  There are lots of temples and beautiful natural scenes here, so I still highly recommend it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 14>