Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Where all have you been
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
 

Where all have you been

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 04 2010
Location: California
Status: Offline
Points: 32611
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 3:52pm
Portland,Or. Las Vegas, NV. New Orleans, LA. Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Lousiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia. And I think Kentucky or Tennessee.
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 31 2010
Location: <3 <3
Status: Offline
Points: 97579
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Chicago (born & bred Big smile), 
Columbus, OH, 
Florida Dead
Los Angeles,
Texas,
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Las Vegas
Denver,
Wisconsin,
Memphis,
Arkansas,
And of course I live here in Phoenix Dead

My next venture will be somewhere out of the country Big smile
 
i hear ya on phoenix, that city feels like death valley..too dangon hot lol
 
how did you like the bolded places?
 
 
Back to Top
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 04 2010
Location: California
Status: Offline
Points: 32611
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 3:53pm
And my wonderful home state of course California
Back to Top
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 20 2005
Location: Chiba, Japan
Status: Offline
Points: 125795
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 4:06pm
In the US: All of New England.  Boston is the best city in the world.  It's my birth place, so I have nothing bad to say about it at all.  The beaches in New England are beautiful and we have some of the best seafood in the world.
California- I LOVED San Diego and if I were to ever go back to the US, I would probably live there.  I didn't like San Francisco so much because it was cold.
Also: Hawaii, Washington, Oregon, Indiana, Illinois, Arkansas, Louisiana, Virginia, Delaware, Maryland, Washington, DC, New York, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey.

In the World:
Canada- Vancouver, Toronto, Quebec, Montreal.  I thought Toronto was the best of all of them.
Japan (of course)- I live in Chiba.  Tokyo, Sapporo, Yokohama, Osaka, Kyoto, Nara, Okinawa (I've been to about half of the 47 prefectures).  Each city has its own personality.  I work in Tokyo, so I don't really have a lot to say about it.  Sapporo is the best city.
Taiwan- it's like a mix of Japan and China...the good parts
S. Korea- friendly people, great food.
China- I went to Shanghai and NEVER AGAIN.
Hong Kong- I thought it was too busy.
Thailand- Bangkok is amazing.  It has really been built up over the past 10 years.
Vietnam- Ho Chi Minh City--NEVER AGAIN.
Cambodia- One of my top 5 destinations.  Angor Wat is absolutely amazing!
Singapore- I go here at least 4 times a year.  I love it!
Malaysia- I go here at least 2 or 3 times a year.
Indonesia- Bali is so peaceful, even for a tourist destination.
Australia- Ayers Rock is also one of my top 5 destinations.  Sydney reminded me of Boston.
England- I loved the people there.
France- I don't know why everyone thinks the French are rude.  They say what they mean and they mean what they say and I find it refreshing.

I am sure I am missing a few destinations, these are just off the top of my head.

I am trying to make it to Italy, India and Brunei next year.  We'll see how that works out...
Back to Top
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 08 2008
Location: Vulcan
Status: Offline
Points: 62997
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Chicago (born & bred Big smile), 
Columbus, OH, 
Florida Dead
Los Angeles,
Texas,
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Las Vegas
Denver,
Wisconsin,
Memphis,
Arkansas,
And of course I live here in Phoenix Dead

My next venture will be somewhere out of the country Big smile
 
i hear ya on phoenix, that city feels like death valley..too dangon hot lol
 
how did you like the bolded places?
 
 

Let me see,

Denver was nice, but it took me a min. to get used to the elevation (5,000 ft. above sea level) same thing with Santa Fe (6,000 ft. elevation), got a little elevation sickness at first, but was fine after a day. Didn't stay in city much but I spent most of my time in a town called Larkspur, which was beautiful! Mountains, pine trees, fresh air.....but the bears in the woods kept my black ass indoors at night! LOL

I lived in Columbus for a few months. The rent was cheap and everything was close by. Stayed in a nice mixed neighborhood. Don't have too many negative things to say about it.

In Wisconsin, we used to go to Wisconsin Dells when I was a kid which was fun. Outside of that, it's beer, cheese, and racist. Dead


Edited by Az~Maverick - Aug 30 2013 at 4:07pm
Back to Top
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 31 2010
Location: <3 <3
Status: Offline
Points: 97579
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick<div><br></div><div>Let me see,</div><div><br></div><div>Denver was nice, but it took me a min. to get used to the elevation (5,000 ft. above sea level) same thing with Santa Fe (6,000 ft. elevation), got a little elevation sickness at first, but was fine after a day. Didn't stay in city much but I spent most of my time in a town called Larkspur, which was beautiful! Mountains, pine trees, fresh air.....but the bears in the woods kept my black ass indoors at night! <img src=smileys/smiley36.gif border=0 alt=LOL title=LOL /></div><div><br></div><div>I lived in Columbus for a few months. The rent was cheap and everything was close by. Stayed in a nice mixed neighborhood. Don't have too many negative things to say about it.</div><div><br></div><div>In Wisconsin, we used to go to Wisconsin Dells when I was a kid which was fun. Outside of that, it's beer, cheese, and racist. <img src=smileys/smiley11.gif border=0 alt=Dead title=Dead /></div>
[/QUOTE Az~Maverick

Let me see,

Denver was nice, but it took me a min. to get used to the elevation (5,000 ft. above sea level) same thing with Santa Fe (6,000 ft. elevation), got a little elevation sickness at first, but was fine after a day. Didn't stay in city much but I spent most of my time in a town called Larkspur, which was beautiful! Mountains, pine trees, fresh air.....but the bears in the woods kept my black ass indoors at night! LOL

I lived in Columbus for a few months. The rent was cheap and everything was close by. Stayed in a nice mixed neighborhood. Don't have too many negative things to say about it.

In Wisconsin, we used to go to Wisconsin Dells when I was a kid which was fun. Outside of that, it's beer, cheese, and racist. Dead
[/QUOTE wrote:


 
I just googled the Wisconsin dells...nice!! I like that alot
 
and I definitely have to cross off larkspur, It looks beautiful but I cant with the bearsDeadCryLOL
 
id be back in my hometown in 5 minutes crying if I came within range of a wild bearOuchCryLOL
 
 
I just googled the Wisconsin dells...nice!! I like that alot
 
and I definitely have to cross off larkspur, It looks beautiful but I cant with the bearsDeadCryLOL
 
id be back in my hometown in 5 minutes crying if I came within range of a wild bearOuchCryLOL
 
*shudders*
Back to Top
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 31 2010
Location: <3 <3
Status: Offline
Points: 97579
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

In the US: All of New England.  Boston is the best city in the world.  It's my birth place, so I have nothing bad to say about it at all.  The beaches in New England are beautiful and we have some of the best seafood in the world.
California- I LOVED San Diego and if I were to ever go back to the US, I would probably live there.  I didn't like San Francisco so much because it was cold.
Also: Hawaii, Washington, Oregon, Indiana, Illinois, Arkansas, Louisiana, Virginia, Delaware, Maryland, Washington, DC, New York, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey.

In the World:
Canada- Vancouver, Toronto, Quebec, Montreal.  I thought Toronto was the best of all of them.
Japan (of course)- I live in Chiba.  Tokyo, Sapporo, Yokohama, Osaka, Kyoto, Nara, Okinawa (I've been to about half of the 47 prefectures).  Each city has its own personality.  I work in Tokyo, so I don't really have a lot to say about it.  Sapporo is the best city.
Taiwan- it's like a mix of Japan and China...the good parts
S. Korea- friendly people, great food.
China- I went to Shanghai and NEVER AGAIN.
Hong Kong- I thought it was too busy.
Thailand- Bangkok is amazing.  It has really been built up over the past 10 years.
Vietnam- Ho Chi Minh City--NEVER AGAIN.
Cambodia- One of my top 5 destinations.  Angor Wat is absolutely amazing!
Singapore- I go here at least 4 times a year.  I love it!
Malaysia- I go here at least 2 or 3 times a year.
Indonesia- Bali is so peaceful, even for a tourist destination.
Australia- Ayers Rock is also one of my top 5 destinations.  Sydney reminded me of Boston.
England- I loved the people there.
France- I don't know why everyone thinks the French are rude.  They say what they mean and they mean what they say and I find it refreshing.

I am sure I am missing a few destinations, these are just off the top of my head.

I am trying to make it to Italy, India and Brunei next year.  We'll see how that works out...
 
Clap 
 
I would love to hear more about the bolded/red
 
Back to Top
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 08 2008
Location: Vulcan
Status: Offline
Points: 62997
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by Az~Maverick<div><br></div><div>Let me see,</div><div><br></div><div>Denver was nice, but it took me a min. to get used to the elevation (5,000 ft. above sea level) same thing with Santa Fe (6,000 ft. elevation), got a little elevation sickness at first, but was fine after a day. Didn't stay in city much but I spent most of my time in a town called Larkspur, which was beautiful! Mountains, pine trees, fresh air.....but the bears in the woods kept my black ass indoors at night! <img src=smileys/smiley36.gif border=0 alt=LOL title=LOL /></div><div><br></div><div>I lived in Columbus for a few months. The rent was cheap and everything was close by. Stayed in a nice mixed neighborhood. Don't have too many negative things to say about it.</div><div><br></div><div>In Wisconsin, we used to go to Wisconsin Dells when I was a kid which was fun. Outside of that, it's beer, cheese, and racist. <img src=smileys/smiley11.gif border=0 alt=Dead title=Dead /></div>
</td></tr></table>
<div> </div><div><strong>I just googled the Wisconsin dells...nice!! I like that alot</strong></div><div><strong></strong> </div><div><strong>and I definitely have to cross off larkspur, It looks beautiful but I cant with the bears<img src=smileys/smiley11.gif height=17 width=17 border=0 alt=Dead title=Dead /><img src=smileys/smiley19.gif height=17 width=17 border=0 alt=Cry title=Cry /><img src=smileys/smiley36.gif height=17 width=17 border=0 alt=LOL title=LOL /></strong></div><div><strong></strong> </div><div><strong>id be back in my hometown in 5 minutes crying if I came within range of a wild bear<img src=smileys/smiley18.gif height=17 width=17 border=0 alt=Ouch title=Ouch /><img src=smileys/smiley19.gif height=17 width=17 border=0 alt=Cry title=Cry /><img src=smileys/smiley36.gif height=17 width=17 border=0 alt=LOL title=LOL /></strong></div><div><strong></strong> </div><div><strong><em>*shudders*</em></strong></div>[/QUOTE Az~Maverick

Let me see,

Denver was nice, but it took me a min. to get used to the elevation (5,000 ft. above sea level) same thing with Santa Fe (6,000 ft. elevation), got a little elevation sickness at first, but was fine after a day. Didn't stay in city much but I spent most of my time in a town called Larkspur, which was beautiful! Mountains, pine trees, fresh air.....but the bears in the woods kept my black ass indoors at night! LOL

I lived in Columbus for a few months. The rent was cheap and everything was close by. Stayed in a nice mixed neighborhood. Don't have too many negative things to say about it.

In Wisconsin, we used to go to Wisconsin Dells when I was a kid which was fun. Outside of that, it's beer, cheese, and racist. Dead
 
I just googled the Wisconsin dells...nice!! I like that alot
 
and I definitely have to cross off larkspur, It looks beautiful but I cant with the bearsDeadCryLOL
 
id be back in my hometown in 5 minutes crying if I came within range of a wild bearOuchCryLOL
 
*shudders*
[/QUOTE wrote:


Right?

I was like "The anticipated mauling will NOT be televised!" lol

Right?

I was like "The anticipated mauling will NOT be televised!" lol
Back to Top
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 31 2010
Location: <3 <3
Status: Offline
Points: 97579
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 7:06pm
LOL
Back to Top
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 16 2006
Location: Jamrock
Status: Offline
Points: 39539
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 7:14pm
Lived in Kingston/St. Andrew Jamaica all my life

Bahamas

St Lucia

Martinique

USA- Georgia TX, FL

Going to TX this Christmas - really pissed caused there nutten like Christmas in Jamaica AND the water parks will all be closedCry

Just missed out on a two week trip to couple European CountriesOuchOuchOuch

I intend to go to Africa with my Church next year (haven't been to church in yearrrrrrrs)


Edited by Diane (35) - Aug 30 2013 at 7:14pm
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down