Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Where all have you been

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 3:24pm
jamaica, bahamas, st. thomas, st. maarten, cayman islands, tortola, haiti (labadee), puerto rico (san juan), mexico (cancun, cabo, mazatlan, puetro vallarta, cozumel). 
I honestly dont remember all of the islands and places around the caribbean.. im forgetting a few (i was youngish) 

then normal places like FL, NV, NY, GA, HI, TX, etc.. 

i would trade all those places to go to europe or africa.. but some day ill get there. 
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

jamaica, bahamas, st. thomas, st. maarten, cayman islands, tortola, haiti (labadee), puerto rico (san juan), mexico (cancun, cabo, mazatlan, puetro vallarta, cozumel). 
I honestly dont remember all of the islands and places around the caribbean.. im forgetting a few (i was youngish) 

then normal places like FL, NV, NY, GA, HI, TX, etc.. 

i would trade all those places to go to europe or africa.. but some day ill get there. 

which part of Jamaica?

and I want to hear more about the bolded/red please if you don't mind ma'am

did you enjoy?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by honeyb87 honeyb87 wrote:

My aunt has a house in Italy. I hear it is very beautiful but Italians are becoming more and more racist. Mom went there several times and she said it's not like it use to be back in the 70's (she was in the army.)

really?...well it is europe

so I should avoid that in the future??...Ouch

honestly my highlight of that trip would be the food
I love Italian foodClap
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 3:39pm
Born, raised, and educated in Kingston, Jamaica. And I still live here.

Lived in London for 2 years from '03 to '05

Spent a couple summers (3-4 months at a time) in NYC and other 2 to 4 week trips.

My dream destination is Rome Cry but that's when I recover from this grad school financial vortex.

Edited by Yardgirl - Aug 30 2013 at 3:39pm
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

^^ @ladycoils what season did you go amsterdam and paris and what was the weather like?

i wanna go to europe but i cant even deal with our cold weather here in the south, so im not sure if i can make it out thereLOL

I was there during the 2008 election for Obama- November I believe- it was cold. I had a big azz coat and gloves. Go in the spring

Been to St. Thomas as well: The weather was great and beaches were beautiful ( I was trying to figure out how I could move there) I really didn't get a good sense of the food because we rented a house and cooked mostly. It's very expensive over there.

Edited by Ladycoils - Aug 30 2013 at 3:46pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

If you like the outdoors..the Northwest would be a good place for you to visit. I live in seattle, and drive down to portland, or. occasionally. If you are a partier..this isn't the place for you. Hiking..sailing..fishing..crabbing..plenty of that here.

i l.o.v.e. the outdoors. the hustle and bustle of a big city gets annoying sometimes

i like to get away and seclude myself every once in a while

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

Spent a couple summers (3-4 months at a time) in NYC and other 2 to 4 week trips.

My dream destination is Rome Cry but that's when I recover from this grad school financial vortex.

i wanted to go but I heard from many websites and sources Kingston is very dangerous

made me not want to go anymore...is it really?Confused

i started looking at Montego bay
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by Ladycoils Ladycoils wrote:

^^ @ladycoils what season did you go amsterdam and paris and what was the weather like?

i wanna go to europe but i cant even deal with our cold weather here in the south, so im not sure if i can make it out thereLOL

I was there during the 2008 election for Obama- November I believe- it was cold. I had a big azz coat and gloves. Go in the spring

will do

id hate to leave the same day i got there

but i will because i cant handle the extreme coldLOL
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 3:48pm
Chicago (born & bred Big smile), 
Columbus, OH, 
Florida Dead
Los Angeles,
Texas,
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Las Vegas
Denver,
Wisconsin,
Memphis,
Arkansas,
And of course I live here in Phoenix Dead

My next venture will be somewhere out of the country Big smile
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 3:51pm

Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

i wanted to go but I heard from many websites and sources Kingston is very dangerous

made me not want to go anymore...is it really?Confused

i started looking at Montego bay

Kingston is many things all at once. This isn't Port-of-Spain where nowhere is safe. 

The overwhelming majority of violent crime in Kingston and MoBay is gang-related. Both organised crime and political/turf conflicts. And it's concentrated in the poorest ghettos of the city. Of course, there are domestic cases and other typical crime that you'd find in any major city.

Forh the most part, if you don't live in a bad neighbourhood and you nor your relatives aren't involved in wrongdoing, you'll be fine. I don't feel unsafe really but I know the place and I know how things work. 

To an outsider, even people who live in other parts of the island who aren't familiar with Kingston, it  can seem terrifying but how I've portrayed it is really how it is. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 14>