Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

When you have to buy something embarrassing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

lol nah i dont get embarrassed. i once bought icy hot and a pack of condoms at the same time...you can imagine the jokes the guys all had. Cry the pharmacist askin if they'll be used together. LOLLOL

Lol
Sponsored Links

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 1:25pm
Sexy dude, walgreens, foot odor powder and anti fungal. It was for my boyfriend. I haven't been back to that Walgreens since.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

weirdo checking in

(I like buying 'embarrassing' items. I think I like putting people on the spot/making cashier uncomfy LOL)

eta: I don't like it in a mean way, but in a fun way. It's hilarious to me.

Me too! Their expressions are so funny. LOL

*whew* so I'm not weird? LOL (I know I still am)

It is funny.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

but I was pissed at a cashier one time when I had a cold (years ago) and went to purchase the plop plop fizz fizz stuff (sorry I don't even rem name of it, but I rarely take meds like that). And the cashier said all loud "oh you have a hangover?" Like that's the only use for the stuff.

I wasn't really embarrassed but how dare she think I'm buying med for a hangover when I don't even drink!!LOL, and try to blast me all loud for it too!  I politely said "no I have a cold, do you use it for your hangovers?"

why she yellin' if she think u got a hangover?LOL

I know right! LOL she should know the rules
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

You know I can't stand you, right? LOL

But I'm going to a super-fancy Christmas party out in Great Falls and I'm trying to create illusions that will make it less obvious that I've lost so much weight recently. I'm wearing it now and I've noticed a few double-takes already lol

Heart
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 1:55pm
I did get little bit embarrassed when I had to buy cigarettes for a workshop (as a prop). I felt the need to explain to the cashier that I was buying them as a prop. Don't know why.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 1:58pm
BB are the booty pops believable? I might get that for my sis for xmas. She used to love those butt lift cut-out girdle type things that Fredericks used to carry. She said she can't find them anymore. 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

i buy with my head high shoulders back, chest out, arms out like 'what, judge me nicca, say something, i dare you to say something'

Afro I would slob on myself laughin' if I ever learned u was in the shop buyin' some booty pop pannies.Cry

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 2:15pm
is this a gift a guy can give his girl without getting himself kicked out? lol
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 2:58pm

BB are the booty pops believable? I might get that for my sis for xmas. She used to love those butt lift cut-out girdle type things that Fredericks used to carry. She said she can't find them anymore. 

I wouldn't recommend them. They can't be worn believably straight from the box, especially if she already has a little bump (I don't). I had to alter and shift. A friend of mine told me about some really good booty shapewear from Jill Zarin that would suit most women better.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
  Share Topic