Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

when you bump into an ex..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 3:21am
*Waits for busted O pic* lol

I'd perceive it as my exes having personality/physical likes that attracted them to the new boo.

Now if the new boo looked just like me and had a similar personality, I would be freaked out more than a little bit.LOL
Sponsored Links

Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 3:44am
lol ye she had piercings and thick rimmed frames and everything. it was crazy. she was just a lil taller and had more tats.

i knew he had a type tho
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 4:35am
yea this happened before

i was just like.. eh whatever
kind of annoyed though lol
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 5:37am
Originally posted by Eden. Eden. wrote:

lol ye she had piercings and thick rimmed frames and everything. it was crazy. she was just a lil taller and had more tats.

i knew he had a type tho
lol..
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 6:11am
Nope..but I see this with other guys I know.

I notice that I resembled the mother or sister with exes..it is pretty creepy and usually I don't notice it until someone else points it out. I remember for a while I would always ask to see family pictures and I would look to see if there was some sort of resemblance and it was the case LOL
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 6:11am
All my exes live in diff states.

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 7:04am
aww yall i feel asleep Cry
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 7:44am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

naww she's white and extremely unattractive. i might post a pic cause it's late night/early morning and im tired of writing this paper.

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 7:46am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

I would just assume she's his type, just like I was.

I did have an ex who used to tell me I was the first/only brown skinned girl he talked to cuz he usually liked "redbones" (his words). I would see pics or Facebooks, and he definitely was not checking for us brown-dark women. He used to say that sh!t like I should be honored, which is part of the reason we ended.

Every chick I've seen him with since, has been a brown chick, so I kinda feel like I made him open up his horizons .

Why would you even accept a man like this.. No wonder you two broke up, he sounds ignorant. LOL
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 7:47am
If an ex somehow manages to get a carbon copy of me, I will be amazed.

Then I'll be hella creeped out.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic