Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

When women give too much to soon

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 9:22am
I  agree, it'll save you from being heart broken too. 9x out of 10 that's all most guys want anyway. So make them wait, it'll show if they are present for the cookie or you. 

Unless you want a one night stand then go for it....LOLLOL
Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 9:47am
Oh yes, nothing wrong with having sex with a guy for fun :) (using protection) otherwise you end up with an STDS or bringing an innocent chlld into the world.

So then no, you are not gonna have a good life if you've gotta be scraping along because you are strugglimg to put food on the table.

Sorry but I went to summercamp every summer, learned how to play the piano, was in the Girl Scouts, on the swim team, in the Drama club, in the school choir, got to go Italy for the summer and all that other good stuff that kids should experience .. instead of doing without. The kids brought into a struggling home .. sorry but they just get a bad start in life. :( Sometimes they never really get over it either.

So (responsible) sex for fun is fine.

The thing is a lot of womem are not being honest with themselves about that either. They are sleeping with that guy because that's all they can get from that guy and they know it. But they are ... hoping eventially he will see her as girlfriend material.

Well, that is not going to happen. Men don't think like women. Duh!

So I think sex for fun can only work for women that are mature enough to understand the way men think and it really is ... JUST SEX. Don't try to read more into it.

Otherwise .. yes, more hurt.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Mar 31 2014 at 9:57am
Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by rsylbebe rsylbebe wrote:

I agree with waiting and I also think a woman shouldn't tell the guy how long she is waiting before she has sex cause then the guy will just act right for that period of time  and then after they have sex they will leave, if that is all they are after.

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2014 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by TOUSHA11 TOUSHA11 wrote:

I disagree with you A man will wait a woman out if that is what it takes if Sex is all he wants. You do need to take your time getting to know a person before you have sex with them. But do not think because you waited X amount of months or years that it guarantees you that he will stay with you. People fake all the time all you can do is hope you are making the right decision and go from there.

Yep, plus, he could be dating other women on the side and pretending to be very patient with you.
I think women should avoid having sex right away, and should be sure the guy has feelings for them before having sex.
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2014 at 9:00pm
More importantly, don't let that man come "chill" at your house with you and if he stops wanting to ask you out or acts like he isn't trying to kick it with you unless ya'll can chill..that is a telltale sign what his intentions are. Make that man date you for several months outside of being in each other's personal space (homes)...trust..if he continues to court and treat you well then you know he is in it to get to know you and enjoys your company. Plus, it won't matter if you or he is seeing other people at the same time because you are building a friendship...once you've had that "talk" about where you both want things to go then you can proceed to whatever level you want. Don't be in a rush...it isn't all about holding out..just paying attention to a man's actions and getting to see what he really wants. 
SunshineDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SunshineDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2014 at 4:43pm
this is true I wish I had ladies like you in my life.....i had to learn the hard way Cry
kdiamond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kdiamond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2014 at 9:45am
Hello
I personally wouldn't put a time limit on sex only because I was in a relationship for 7 years with my ex and we slept together on the first night so with that being said I don't disagree with you on waiting but in the same sense if women listened to men then they would no within the first and or first few dates/phone convos the guys motives. Guys tell us what they want its just women don't actively listen and then 3 months go by and you find out what kind of guy your dealing with. Imagine a guy waiting 3 months for sex and then acting up once he gets some.I just go off vibes/connection/and again actively listening.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2014 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

More importantly, don't let that man come "chill" at your house with you and if he stops wanting to ask you out or acts like he isn't trying to kick it with you unless ya'll can chill..that is a telltale sign what his intentions are. Make that man date you for several months outside of being in each other's personal space (homes)

Exactly; if all the guy wants to do is hang out/chill at home, it means he is looking for sex. Some women will argue that if the man is struggling financially, he has an excuse to chill at home but I disagree; there are tons of things to do for free nowadays, so there is no need to sit at home waiting for his d!ck to get hard.
Be smart ladies; a poor man should be a creative man.
kdiamond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kdiamond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2014 at 3:19pm
I agree "a poor man should be an creative man".It doesn't cost to take a walk outside.Especially NYC summer nights with great conversation. That lets chill line is beyond tired.I be like Im good or you may not get an response because I don't want to entertain the foolishness.Some women don't know how to be alone or don't want to be alone so they'll put up with being treated like whatever.
Sophrosyne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophrosyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2014 at 3:14pm
I think what you say is broadly true. Like yourself I look at least 10 years younger than my years. The other day one girl asked me if I was 24...ok I had no makeup on and was sporting plaits but I think that was stretching it waaaay too much! lol I mean my daughter's older than that!!

But what resonates with me is when you speak on living a good life. I too attribute good genetics and living a good life as key contributors to my youthful looks.

It's sad in a way because I remember when my father passed and was in the morgue and they were trying to ascertain if it was indeed him they had found collapsed in the road; when we told them his age at the time they said no...the man we have here is a much younger man! Also pretty much when we were at school everyone thought our mother was our sister...and so it carries on.

Also languishing in bad relationships all your adult life is a sure fire way of ruining your looks...the pain, hurt, anger, betrayal does surface on your features eventually. I've seen so many sisters, some much younger than myself looking completely washed up and used up over some deadbeat.

As you say though, it's a truth many woman don't acknowledge. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12