BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

When Will These M-F***ers Learn?!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 12:13am
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

Some people say that some of the boxes have a black couple. Then they found this. But the black couple box is still M.I.A. Oh and who the hell is K'Tan!?? Anyone buy their products!? Never heard of it.

Right! What a way to get your brand out.Dead
Sponsored Links

Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 12:16am
I just Angry up my face when I go to flea markets or see online shops w/white women selling baby slings from African fabrics or Indian inspired designs etc. 
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 12:17am
models are married lol

That's like saying actors in a movie are family

Yes they can throw in a black man with the black lady, I mean really
Awaiting1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Awaiting1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 12:18am
A friend of mine emailed the company. They wrote her back and she posted their reply. 

Thank you for emailing us.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with our small family owed business. We truly value customer feedback, because if there was an issue we'd want to be aware of it.

Please know, we have multiple styles and boxes. It just happens to be that in this store they only have two versions on the shelf. In other stores we have all of our versions. I have also attached a photo to this email so that you can see our full product line. We swap pictures out periodically and update our packaging regularly, so at times we may have different images on different boxes.

We can assure you that Baby K'tan is sensitive to all moms, dads, families, races and religions.

Thank you again for your feedback and please let me know if there is any other way that I can be of assistance.

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 12:19am
who has the energy for this?
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 12:19am
problem solved, mission aborted 
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 12:21am
why did i read "problem solved baby aborted" Disapprove
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 12:24am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

why did i read "problem solved baby aborted" Disapprove

freudian slip 
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 12:28am
The things people waste time on.

It's funny because when I first saw this today I thought people were posting because they were happy to see a black mainstream woman using a sling since baby-wearing is not really popular in our community like that.

rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 1:05am
I don't like the name of the company...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>