BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

When was the last time you were afraid

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 4:20pm
Nov 2012 when a man hung me over a bridge and told me he would kill me and himself that night.
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 4:23pm
Asshole at the roundabout was too stupid to look both damn ways and I near hit him. I had to SLAM my brakes to avoid hitting this fool!

Then this stupid teen driver wouldn't obey a damn stop sign and nearly ran into me. I honked at her and this botch had the nerve to flip me off. OOH if I had some eggs in my car..!
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

Nov 2012 when a man hung me over a bridge and told me he would kill me and himself that night.

Did you know this man???
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

Oh my Derri what in the hayell. You see we need to carry some type of weapon on ourselves.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 4:41pm
the earthquake I think.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 6:40pm
like 10 years ago. tornado blew off the side of my apartment building. no electricity, at night, by myself. 
it's crazy i was so scared i made it to the bathroom but i almost lost control of my bodily functions.. literally scared the sh*t out of me..
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 8:06pm
Long story, but back when I was in my early teens my "friend" and I was at the Projects visiting one of her friends. We get in the elevator and about 7 boys (ranging from 10-17) started harassing us. We get out the elevator on some random floor to get away. They chase us and corner us in the staircase.

This was back when Bloods were big in NYC, and the eldest out of the group was like "we gon make these bishes strip or we'll eat their food (aka slice our faces).  After going back in forth with them, they let us out the building. My friend goes out first and I'm right behind her, but at that moment, the eldest demon shut the door and didn't wanna let me out. I'm all mad and scared and told him to leave me alone and why are they bothering me.

They start laughing and let me out and while I was walking they threw an empty beer/soda can at my head. The two of us just walked home, crying, ashamed and scaredUnhappy
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 8:34pm
Last night when I got stuck in the snow, and got free and then later some fool swerved into my lane.  The weather is pretty horrible in Chicago right now.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 8:36pm
For some reasons, ive yet to be scared when I guess I should be.

I'd been in my new apartment for about 3 months and went to get something to eat. Walked out my building and took my phone out of my pocket and notice this Spanish or Russian or something guy walking toward me. I stand and watch idk why... then a fat black guy says something I cant hear and Spanish Russian waves him off. I think he asked for his stuff...

next, fatty walks back a couple steps and signals a boy whos walking down the block. The boy opened his bag and fatness took a some big shiny.. thing RIGHT in front of me. Spanish- Russian never stopped walking and is now crossing the street. Fat ass walks to the corner, points the shiny thing and shot Spanish in the back and he fell.

The whole time, i'm backing up back into my building's court yard, facing them. I didn't wanna get shot in the back. I figured if he saw me running, id be next. He didn't even see me. I was right there... it was about 4pm in January, still light. He just didn't see me. I was the ONLY one outside which is odd cause the precinct is a few blocks away and cops are always posted. I wasn't scared. He walked back to the boy, put the gun back in the bag and walked up the block.

Edited by Ming - Jan 06 2014 at 9:29pm
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

CryHug

I am so sorry that happened to you.
Hug  Hug  Hug

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair