BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Health Issues
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

When u might not have long to live

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ummmok View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummmok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2011 at 5:07pm
I remember seeing this a long time ago. How sad to see this sad update She left a good messages behind; to value each day and appreciate life and loved ones. RIP hun
Sponsored Links

BeautyAddiction View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeautyAddiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2011 at 10:09pm
Did I miss something? How do we know for fact she died??
Luvee90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luvee90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2011 at 3:53am
I remember reading this a long time ago. Cry rest in peace. you're in a better place now.
queenbeehoney74 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote queenbeehoney74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2011 at 3:05pm

I never had a chance to meet you, but just reading this topic I hope someday I can see you smiling and enjoying the Real True Life. I cried then I thought about, what how strong you are and I know, I should not cry for you are at a better place. But it is hard. I was just worrying about having money to buy some darn diet pills and worrying what people think of me.... You put a change in my life and I thank you... R.I.P Hug

Gia2009 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gia2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2011 at 11:36pm
Wish I hadn't even come in here. I am sitting here in tears right now. So sad. May she rest in peace!
laddie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2011 at 6:55pm
I've read this thread before but I'm not sure if I commented. This is by far, the saddest & yet, inspirational thread on BHM.

OP, I know you are no longer with us to comment. However, I want to thank you so much for words.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2012 at 8:49am
RIP
NattyDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NattyDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2012 at 7:06pm
I'm literally sitting here crying right now.
This is so sad. But it's great that she could leave this piece of inspiration behind.

This past year so many people I know have died, including one of my best friends and my sister, so this is really hitting home for me.

Because death is the best proof that life can't last forever. You really don't know what tomorrow holds. For you or for anybody else.

RIP. Even though I never spoke to you before, you've managed to touch my heart.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 3:15am
This thread is touching.
RIP Melissa.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 12:31am
This thread should be read by all, so we all remember to not take our lives for granted.
Even with all the pain, she was smiling and full of joy.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
  Share Topic