Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Health Issues
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

When u might not have long to live

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
el ros mariposa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote el ros mariposa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: When u might not have long to live
    Posted: Jan 24 2009 at 8:26am
Well im 23 and i found out i have a brian tumor that causing my brain to swell and it's making fluid leak from my brain. They said they can't operate until the swelling goes down they told me every day that i can't get this remove is risky but nothing can be done with the swelling or i can die ... It hurts so much the pain is unbearably im just in shock i had very bad headaches for a long time ........ But i just thought they was headaches then i had a small car accident and they did some test  i felt fine minus the bad headaches  i have. Then the doctors office calls me saying i have to come back its about my mri  i come in and they tell me this. i feel like i was handed a death sentence and i feel helpless im dieing inside  and i can't do anything about it Cry There some many things i want to do so many things i want to say and every day i wake up im so happy even if im in a lot  of pain im just so over joyed ..... Im happier now then i ever was in my life just to be alive and live for this moment i know this happen for  reason and i know that if i die tomorrow . I lived a wonderful life and i was loved and met a lot of wonderful ppl and for this reason im at peace with the choice god made for my life ....  I just  wanted to tell everyone to love every moment of ur life hug the ones u love and tell them u love them, life is to short 2 look back and wish  u did ....  God put me here for a reason and when it's time for me to go home i will be at peace knowing that i'll be in a better place where there be no more pain and suffering and know that i can watch over my love one's ...... So think about what matters the most in ur life and don't take it for granted .....

God bless u all ....

Sponsored Links

mujerc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mujerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2009 at 9:07am
I'm so sorry you are going this i'm hurting and praying for your health to restore in the name of JESUS .Hug
mrscutiepie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrscutiepie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2009 at 12:52pm
I am sorry to hear about this, but I have faith and I believe you will get better. Keep up that positive attitude you have because you are spreading the joy that GOD wants everyone to have.

You are have a purpose to be here...it shows...

HUGS!
texashair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote texashair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2009 at 9:33pm
I'm glad you wrote in. I feel that alot of us take for granted all the blessing bestowed on us in life, while others are suffering from illnesses that they have no control over. (I see this all the time in my field). I want you to always try and keep a positive attitude and don't give up. You fight and you fight, and when times become unbearable keep fighting beleive me it can make a difference. You will be in my prayers. Heart

Edited by texashair - Jan 24 2009 at 9:36pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el ros mariposa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2009 at 10:37pm
Mujerc, Mrscutiepie and Texashair thank u so much for ur inspirational words u didn't have to take time out 2 wish me well ..... And for that i am blessed god put that in ur heart to say and it touch me profoundly it brought tears 2 my eyes to know that u never met me and yet u showed me that there are ppl that care.. That means a lot 2 me something that seem little to some ppl can touch someone's life in such a way that make's a impact ... And that u have, and that's something that sickness illness or death could never take away from me... Prey and love is something that can over come any affliction that i may have and that can never die and i thank u so much for that and god will bless u . And i wont stop fighting as long as i can breath , but please don't change how ya'll are for no one keep being a blessing 2 other that was the plan god had . No matter how lil or stupid u think the words u have to say 2 someone that may help them it's not lil 2 that person thoes lil words mean so much to some Hug

God bless all of you

Edited by el ros mariposa - Jan 24 2009 at 10:42pm
Dehinds View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dehinds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2009 at 1:41am
I'm sorry that's terrible. Did you try to get a 2nd opinion to be absolutely sure? 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el ros mariposa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2009 at 7:30pm
Yes i seen 3 different doctors and everyone saying the same thing 
Sweet Karma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweet Karma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2009 at 6:12pm

I am so lost for words: You are such a beautiful girl with a beautiful spirit and soul.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el ros mariposa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2009 at 8:08pm
Thank u so much .......
Originally posted by Sweet Karma Sweet Karma wrote:

I am so lost for words: You are such a beautiful girl with a beautiful spirit and soul.

[10] View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [10] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2009 at 11:12pm
Wow, when did this happen?  It seemed like just last week you were vivacious and full of energy, especially upstairs in the grown folks section...nice pics btw; But now it seems like you've caught the ebola virus and are terminally ill.  Were you born with this brain tumor?  Or was it the result of a car accident.

I knew a little girl who was also in a car accident and she has swelling around her brain.  I don't want to share the outcome to this story because I doubt it's the type of thing you'd want to hear, being in a somewhat-similar situation. 

I will say this though: make note of the "past" tense I used when telling her story.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>
  Share Topic