Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

When should we give up on people like this?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 22>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tigerlilygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tigerlilygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2011 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

I can't lie, back in 2004, I licked the soles of my olympic vii's after seeing fat joe do it

They're coming out next year and you bets balee ima do it again

jr.
Sponsored Links

bigjay2501 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bigjay2501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2011 at 12:35am
I just saw 3 white kids who I went to HS with discussing this video on facebook and mocking the dudes in it. now I do not find it as funny anymore. Confused

Edited by bigjay2501 - Dec 29 2011 at 6:23am
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2011 at 1:40am
oh hell no Dead

California RIP View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote California RIP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2011 at 1:48am
this is a first world problem.
RedPanda79 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedPanda79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2011 at 2:28am
I was like ok until that video hit 2min then I lost it 
doubleaqueen772 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doubleaqueen772 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2011 at 8:12am
Place saver
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2011 at 8:30am
I fuccin hate fox.  There are white people in every county who are waaaaay worse.  Going out back shooting rabbits for dinner.  No teeth having, free-form lice invested dreadlocked, barefoot in the wintertime white people in every freaking county.  You don't see them though-like the Lost Boyz said-It's no justice it's just us.

We went to this country VBS because it was the only one I could find this summer and these white people were the hottest mess I have ever seen.  My 4-year-old had to pee and instead of going inside to a bathroom he whipped it out and peed right in the middle of the field.  I was mortified but no one said A WORD.  They kept right on talking and carrying on.  Gun toting, hay-riding, casserole eating white folks but they don't make the news.  Fucc fox.
iLoveMrCortez View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iLoveMrCortez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2011 at 12:49am
I dont see this as different from when "mainstream america" stands in line and tramples ppl to death during Black Friday at walmart. It's just seen as worse  when its ghetto people.   I am not standing in line for sh*t.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2011 at 2:26am
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

oh hell no Dead

damn.  how come I watched that hole thing but couldn't finish the real footage?  that's fucced up.
Tigerlilygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tigerlilygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2011 at 2:33am
Originally posted by kkscottdale kkscottdale wrote:

Originally posted by yungmulahbay yungmulahbay wrote:

Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

That's exactly what happened when they had the grand opening of Church's Chicken near my house. There had to about 50 tents filled wit black people out in da parking lotUnhappy. One guy parked his car right in front of the drive thru window.

It's a shame. Black people will do anything for Jordans and fried chicken.

U forreal??? Churches Chicken???

I don't understand the fascination with fried chicken. Even at the hospital I work at, the cafeteria is always empty until it is fried chicken day. In contrast, the McDonalds next to it is always packed.
Whhhhaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttt??? Fried chicken is fricking delicious! The only reason white people (or any other race for that matter) aren't so hung up on it because they can't get the flavoring in the skin of the chicken like black people do. A good piece of fried chicken is tantamount to the best sex you've ever had in your entire life. Damn now I want some Popeyes...and some Churches. I love Churches buscuits.

Edited by Tigerlilygurl - Dec 30 2011 at 2:47am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 22>