Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

When I start goin clubbin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 16>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 4:40pm
you could wear something like this
idk I don't go clubbing *kanye shrug*
half shirts and pants

gallery_13588082981-img_0019

Edited by AwesomeAries - Feb 03 2013 at 4:42pm
Sponsored Links

dreamz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote dreamz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 4:41pm
lmao at y'all telling this 18 year old not to shop at f21.  if she's like my daughter she's getting a whole $75/week allowance, where else are they gonna shop?  i still buy my girl her clothes, but she tries to supplement her wardrobe with her little 'clubwear' and she can't afford no nordy's or bergdorf's.

i was the chauffer for my daughter and her friends to one of the teen spots last night, i thought they looked so cute in their outfits, it's cold so they had leggings, skinty's, cute colorful tops,  plus i let my daughter borrow my belle zeppas so she was extra fly Cool

babyk go to those cheap stores, buy your outfits but put a personal twist to them by accessorizing your butt of, combine that with your height and you'll be the star of the show.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

I dance in heels

I wouldn't be doin the get low or droppin it like its hot or the salsa or whatever new crazy dances are out where I'd need to be moving around hella much or doin hella footwork

I've never heard of grits and biscuits

And that's exactly why I can't do heels in the club. I like to jook, I ain't got time to be sittin' down every five minutes from heels making my dogs bark or doin' the pretty girl rock because that's the only thing I can do without busting my ass because of my shoes. I'm already clumsy as heck I ain't finna be the club clown if I fall trying to dance.

Oh I just don't do all that in the club.. It's not cus of the heels

What is jooking?
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

lmao at y'all telling this 18 year old not to shop at f21.  if she's like my daughter she's getting a whole $75/week allowance, where else are they gonna shop?  i still buy my girl her clothes, but she tries to supplement her wardrobe with her little 'clubwear' and she can't afford no nordy's or bergdorf's.

i was the chauffer for my daughter and her friends to one of the teen spots last night, i thought they looked so cute in their outfits, it's cold so they had leggings, skinty's, cute colorful tops,  plus i let my daughter borrow my belle zeppas so she was extra fly Cool

babyk go to those cheap stores, buy your outfits but put a personal twist to them by accessorizing your butt of, combine that with your height and you'll be the star of the show.

that's what im sayingLOL
at 18 i loved LVLX--hey OP there's on at wheaton plaza...or there was...that is club gear
and if i felt fancy I went to BebeLOL
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 4:45pm
No one is telling her that she needs to spend a lot...

I'm just saying there are other options aside from f21... Plus she said she wanted to look different. Everyone shops at f21
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 4:45pm

Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

I dance in heels

I wouldn't be doin the get low or droppin it like its hot or the salsa or whatever new crazy dances are out where I'd need to be moving around hella much or doin hella footwork

I've never heard of grits and biscuits

And that's exactly why I can't do heels in the club. I like to jook, I ain't got time to be sittin' down every five minutes from heels making my dogs bark or doin' the pretty girl rock because that's the only thing I can do without busting my ass because of my shoes. I'm already clumsy as heck I ain't finna be the club clown if I fall trying to dance.

Oh I just don't do all that in the club.. It's not cus of the heels

What is jooking?

lol gettin' down.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 4:47pm
When I was her age and younger I still didn't shop at f21, h&m, express, Charlotte Russe, etc...
I'd find things online or other little stores

You will see hella ppl wearing the same thing as you at those stores..
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 4:55pm

I've been wanting to wear a half shirt and pants ever since I lost the baby weight. I need to quit being scared and buy some. Cry

nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 4:56pm
this thread is hilarious.

most clubs wont let you in w/o heels.
they dont care how long your legs are w/o heels.. lol

if she doesn't want to look like everyone else.. she should avoid the h&m's the forever 21s etc.

there are plenty of online inexpensive stores where she can find cheap things.. that everyone and their mama  wont have on.

forever 21 isn't the end all and be all of inexpensive clothing... i swear.

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 4:57pm
whatever you do
don't wear this dreaded onesie
I can't take anymore of this

but I do like the longer body-con dresses

Metro Fuxon Saturday Pictures 1-5 (212 of 233)

Edited by AwesomeAries - Feb 03 2013 at 4:59pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 16>