Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

When I start goin clubbin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 17>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:47pm
the purpose of heels is to elongate the leg...if you already have long legs...then heels are not necessary imo. yes they also change the way you walk and make you strut...but idk...at 5'10...she has no need for very high heels...she is tall and thin. her body is already bangin'...heels aren't gonna change the game for her. i rarely see women in flats but...idk...it's kinda like those Cornbread...or whatever those parties are called...something bisquits?...they have them everywhere....nobody wears heels bc it is assumed you're gonna be DANCING and getting down...not stuntin' against the wall...cornbread and bisquits? mm idk

and i assume at 18 OP is on a budget which IMO is why she should get her stuff from fast fashion retailers or the stuff she already buys at the thrift store. accessories make or break outfits imo.

Edited by EPITOME - Feb 03 2013 at 3:53pm
Sponsored Links

Guidette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guidette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by texasmami0117 texasmami0117 wrote:

dont wear heels? where they do that at????

u betta put the big girl shoes on and commit!

Girl thats the only way I go clubbin with hells on looking fancy and ready to dance LOL
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:50pm
I guess it depends on the place and the crowd. If the place is classy...heels.

Not that I feel that all women should wear heels to be dressy but at the club come on.....
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:50pm
Definitely wear heels, but to be honest, if you're going to be standing/dancing for hours on end, your feet will hurt period.
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by Guidette Guidette wrote:

Originally posted by texasmami0117 texasmami0117 wrote:

dont wear heels? where they do that at????

u betta put the big girl shoes on and commit!

Girl thats the only way I go clubbin with hells on looking fancy and ready to dance LOL

When I was 17, I tried goin out with my friends in some sneakers. They was like WTF? Bitch if you don't go home and reset that outfit u aint goin LOL
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

I'm not getting the you must have heels on thing

Do what makes
You feel comfortable

This. Not everybody likes heels especially at the club if they are going to be dancing all night. It's all about being comfortable and you can still be cute without wearing heels.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:53pm
most 18+ clubs are not classy/upscale, lets not act brand new...
IA with whomever said go for boots with a low heel as an alternative, but that may be a little hard to get away with during the summer.
I havent been to the club during the summer yet so im not sure what im gonna substitute for shoes when i cant wear my boots anymore

tbaby123 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tbaby123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:54pm
God I hate kitten heels.. I'd rather not wear heels at all than kitten heels
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:55pm
I keep forgetting that this is a teenage club. Half the girls there will be in beauty supply slippers or melissas(showing my age). You'll probably look better than atleast half of them if you are thoughtful in your outfit.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

I'm not getting the you must have heels on thing

Do what makes
You feel comfortable

This. Not everybody likes heels especially at the club if they are going to be dancing all night. It's all about being comfortable and you can still be cute without wearing heels.

exactly. unless you're just going to look cute, then I think heels are fine, but if you plan on tearing up the dance floor then do what makes sense.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 17>
  Share Topic