Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - When I start goin clubbin
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
 

When I start goin clubbin

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 17>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 10 2008
Location: US - Florida
Status: Offline
Points: 98611
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by PlainJane PlainJane wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Nordstrom actually has some pretty dresses to go clubbing. My sister almost bought this one last year but it was $250 on sale...she would have been a success:


 
Does the club have an art gallery in the back?


LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL!
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 02 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 194556
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

i honestly dont think there's anything wrong with going to f21 and charlote russe and express...it is appropriate for your age

im against it not because it's cheap, but because you're likely to see someone else in the same outfit (especially if it's a dress or standout top)
Back to Top
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 05 2009
Location: TTT
Status: Offline
Points: 302430
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

This summer i'll have more free time and be able to go clubbin and stuff but, I don't wanna look like everybody else in the club. So....... what should I wear?



Makeup


Back to Top
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 10 2008
Location: US - Florida
Status: Offline
Points: 98611
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

i honestly dont think there's anything wrong with going to f21 and charlote russe and express...it is appropriate for your age

im against it not because it's cheap, but because you're likely to see someone else in the same outfit (especially if it's a dress or standout top)

That's why you dress the outfit up so that you still look different and stand out even if someone else has the same thing on.
Back to Top
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 02 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 194556
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

i honestly dont think there's anything wrong with going to f21 and charlote russe and express...it is appropriate for your age

im against it not because it's cheap, but because you're likely to see someone else in the same outfit (especially if it's a dress or standout top)

That's why you dress the outfit up so that you still look different and stand out even if someone else has the same thing on.

Yea you can accessorize and of course the person with the cutest face/best body will probably steal the show anyway.
But nah, I'm good on it. no shade to anyone else who does it.
Back to Top
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 10 2008
Location: US - Florida
Status: Offline
Points: 98611
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:09pm
Anybody can give off the illusion of having the cutest face or baddest at the club even the most ugliest person especially with the lighting in most clubs. LOL
Back to Top
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 06 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Status: Offline
Points: 43190
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Nordstrom actually has some pretty dresses to go clubbing. My sister almost bought this one last year but it was $250 on sale...she would have been a success:

http://media-cache-ec5.pinterest.com/550/a4/d9/55/a4d955345e58fe39b1f856962019492a.jpg


at 18 to the club?Confused  where they're gonna play songs with lyrics such as 'this club so packed, these girls so drunk" and "you say no to rachet pvssy juicy can't"?


I guess she is already planning for when she turns 21...
Back to Top
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 08 2007
Location: Escarpin
Status: Offline
Points: 446590
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:12pm
^i wouldn't wear that at 21 to the club either...i would wear it to a wedding or cocktail reception
Back to Top
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 23 2006
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 107585
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by texasmami0117 texasmami0117 wrote:

dont wear heels? where they do that at????
 
u betta put the big girl shoes on and commit!
Right I have never in my life seen anybody in flats at the club Confused
Back to Top
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 16 2008
Location: Ohio
Status: Offline
Points: 100131
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:13pm
Sexy what are you talking about? Lol
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 17>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down