Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - When I start goin clubbin
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus
 

When I start goin clubbin

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 17>






Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 06 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Status: Offline
Points: 45898
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 1:25pm
But I think it isn't so much where you buy your clothes but how you carry yourself: my older sister was wearing a white short dress that she paid only $20 on Ross and she was getting so much attention. The only reason why a promoter came to talk to us and took us to a hard to get in club was because she was the hotter of the three Unhappy
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 08 2007
Location: Escarpin
Status: Offline
Points: 450111
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (19) Thanks(19)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Nordstrom actually has some pretty dresses to go clubbing. My sister almost bought this one last year but it was $250 on sale...she would have been a success:

http://media-cache-ec5.pinterest.com/550/a4/d9/55/a4d955345e58fe39b1f856962019492a.jpg


at 18 to the club?Confused  where they're gonna play songs with lyrics such as 'this club so packed, these girls so drunk" and "you say no to rachet pvssy juicy can't"?
Back to Top
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 25 2011
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 65397
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:05pm
When I go to the club, I always wear bodycon dresses and decent sized heels. You can get a bodycon or formfitting dress probably anywhere from Ross to Asos or whatever. I personally shop at asos because their dresses are hot. And for your face, do a Smokey eye with a nude or pink lip.
Back to Top
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 10 2008
Location: US - Florida
Status: Online
Points: 100703
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Nordstrom actually has some pretty dresses to go clubbing. My sister almost bought this one last year but it was $250 on sale...she would have been a success:

http://media-cache-ec5.pinterest.com/550/a4/d9/55/a4d955345e58fe39b1f856962019492a.jpg


at 18 to the club?Confused  where they're gonna play songs with lyrics such as 'this club so packed, these girls so drunk" and "you say no to rachet pvssy juicy can't"?

Girl don't send this child to the club looking like the mother of the bride in this dress LOL
Back to Top
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 08 2007
Location: Escarpin
Status: Offline
Points: 450111
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by texasmami0117 texasmami0117 wrote:

dont wear heels? where they do that at????
 
u betta put the big girl shoes on and commit!


OP can actually get away w/not wearing heels...she's very tall
Back to Top
Marmonette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 28 2008
Location: Texas
Status: Offline
Points: 19091
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marmonette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:12pm
What shoes would you wear in place of heels?
 
I hate heels.
Back to Top
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 02 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 198794
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by texasmami0117 texasmami0117 wrote:

dont wear heels? where they do that at????
 
u betta put the big girl shoes on and commit!


OP can actually get away w/not wearing heels...she's very tall

yep, she could wear some cute booties or something. i never wore heels to 18+ clubs
Back to Top
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 25 2008
Location: Seychelles
Status: Offline
Points: 141117
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Nordstrom actually has some pretty dresses to go clubbing. My sister almost bought this one last year but it was $250 on sale...she would have been a success:

http://media-cache-ec5.pinterest.com/550/a4/d9/55/a4d955345e58fe39b1f856962019492a.jpg
the hell?
Back to Top
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 13 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 124675
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

But I think it isn't so much where you buy your clothes but how you carry yourself: my older sister was wearing a white short dress that she paid only $20 on Ross and she was getting so much attention. The only reason why a promoter came to talk to us and took us to a hard to get in club was because she was the hotter of the three Unhappy
< id="_npwlo" ="applicationpwlo" height="0">

you don't have to spend a lot of money on a dress to look good

she's 18, she doesn't need an expensive dress to get turnt up in
Back to Top
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 02 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 198794
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

But I think it isn't so much where you buy your clothes but how you carry yourself: my older sister was wearing a white short dress that she paid only $20 on Ross and she was getting so much attention. The only reason why a promoter came to talk to us and took us to a hard to get in club was because she was the hotter of the three Unhappy
to a who?

nevermind read it wrong


Edited by SoutherNtellect - Feb 03 2013 at 2:17pm
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 17>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down