Extensions Plus

When he doesn't come home

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
NailtechDC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NailtechDC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2016 at 5:38am
Move on. Personally I think he is up to something too.  If he can go out not tell you his whereabouts and come in anytime he pleases and doesn't see anything wrong with that it's an indication of things to come.  Don't give him the convenience of living with you and saving money on rent.  Trust me, I have been in those type of relationships and worse.  I set no boundaries and one of my ex's had women in and out of our house any time I wasn't there.  Girls in the neighborhood where walking around wearing my clothes..lol...lets put it like that.  Lay down some ground rules now.  If he can't get with it--don't waste anymore time.    
< id="ezPreviewPO" border="0" scrolling="yes" style="width: 100%; height: 90%">
< id="ezPreview" border="0" scrolling="yes" style="width: 100%; height: 90%">
Sponsored Links

PayMeek No-Mind View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PayMeek No-Mind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2016 at 10:43am
If ya'll live together he should be coming home even if its in a Uber. If your okay with him staying out for w/e the reason is it should be some type of mutual understanding. My guy and I have separate apts but we still stay together. He goes out every weekend once in a blue he wont come home but I can always reach him and I know where he is. Not to say we haven't had our issues but communication is important. If you can't reach him while he is pulling his all nighter stunt that is a problem. Even if he isn't doing anything, that's too much time to do something and he should respect obligations of your relationship.
Angerrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angerrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2016 at 5:34pm

I had a similar situation with my ex-husband. He was too fond of the bottle and he drove a car being drunken. But my ex did not want to stay with his friends, though it usually took him too much time to understand that he should go home. Once or twice he came back at 5 a.m., twice the police nailed him. I could do nothing with his behavior and even bought and install GPS tracker to monitor him. (If it is interesting for you, I used this http://www.phonespyapps.com/mspy-review to control my ex). I tried to speak with him about my emotions, feelings, and fears. He promised not to act in such a way, but ... in vain. I do not want to tell that you should break up. It is only my story. First of all, try to discuss your feelings with him. Maybe he will tell where he is going to go for you to be able to come there.

Edited by Angerrie - Jun 02 2016 at 3:39am
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2016 at 10:48am
staying out at night while yall living is an absolute no. coming home repeatedly after the sun is up is a no. Unless its for a job it's a  hell to the nah. 
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2016 at 3:50am
if he has done this more than once, he's other hoes. obviously.
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2016 at 12:35pm
He's suspect! In a situation like this I would definitely offer to pick him up on one of those weekends....but I couldn't be with a man who won't come home. No excuses!
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic