Extensions Plus

When he doesn't come home

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
tortorloviejaea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tortorloviejaea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: When he doesn't come home
    Posted: Jan 03 2016 at 10:52am
Ladies, how do you react, respond and feel to your boyfriend not coming home at night?

My man and I go to bed together every night, but occasionally on the weekend he will not come home. I don't have a feeling that he is stepping out on me but it just makes me feel a certain type of way. More so disrespected because I don't do it to him. He doesn't see anything wrong with it. He says if he's with the fam drinking he's going to stay where he is at rather than driving. Just the other weekend I was up all night worrying because he was not home or answering his phone. Come to find out her was in jail because he feel asleep at the light. He says that's a prime example of why he rather stay posted where he is than drive.

What are your opinions???
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2016 at 1:42pm
Tell him you want to go out with him on the weekends to wherever he is going to.
See how he reacts.
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2016 at 7:56pm
Whenever I lived with a man we always had an agreement to come home every night. I told them do whatever they want and come and go as they please but ALWAYS come home at night. One guy didn't and that was the end of our relationship. I didn't care to hear the story. 

Saramiller110 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saramiller110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2016 at 12:45am
 Love has no color; it has no race, age (or) looks. Love has no flaws.  www.blackwhitechat,com  Is the best, largest and most successful dating site for black and white singles who seeking for interracial relationships. Don't pay attention to the public! No matter what the public says or the looks that you get, don't worry about it. You love one another and you are stronger than that!

iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2016 at 7:44am
Growing up, my mom and her boyfriend had a "don't let the sun beat you home" rule. I remember staying up late and my mom asking me what time he came in. I told her that I was watching the rerun of comic view, so y'all know it had to be late lol LOL

But I say all that to say, maybe come up with an agreement like khivey touched on. Honestly, idk how old y'all are, but it's a lil ridiculous to be getting that faded every weekend or even every other weekend.
Good luck
AnnaLivingston View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnaLivingston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2016 at 4:19am
Talk to him, explain your feelings, if you have serious relationship he'll understand you. This post https://kovla.com/blog/8-sure-ways-know-relationship-getting-serious/ will help you to understand many things about your relationship! Good luck! Wink

Edited by AnnaLivingston - Jan 11 2016 at 4:26am
whitrhymes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote whitrhymes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2016 at 8:53am
Rather him stay where he is than kill someone/be killed in an accident because he's too drunk or sleepy to be driving... Tell him to get an Uber or just dont get as popped if he knows he still has to make it home.  I would be feeling some type of way too... I've never lived with a guy, I have no suggestions, but good luck!
sasha299 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sasha299 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2016 at 7:31am
I wouldn't waste my time talking. Just stay out overnight and stroll in the following morning with a smile on my face like it's nothing. He asks you just say I hung out at my girlfriend/family/etc.

You already asked so beating up your gum about it now is a waste of time. He KNOWS you feel strongly about it but he doesn't think your feeling strongly about it is important enough to change so 1) if you really want this relationship to continue do it to him but never say "see this is how I feel" just look at him confused when he foams at the mouth and say "what". When he says he was worried just tell him you decided to stay where you were and walk away. Let him think on it and draw his own conclusion. 2) figure out if you there are other ways in which he blows off your concern under the guise of being reasonable or if he has a drinking problem. It sounds to me that he is kind of saying "see I don't have to tell anyone where I am cause I'm a big man"
mjsdirtydiana88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mjsdirtydiana88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2016 at 1:58am
Ok... first off let me start by saying... sorry girl but hes doing something. I have lived with my man for 4 years now. and prior to this relationship i lived with my ex (when we were together) for 6 years. So i know all the ins and outs and all the dirt because i did hella dirt in my past relationship. Your man "claims" he dosent want to come home because hes too drunk. Ok well in that case he can have a designated driver. The problem is he just dont want to come home. Sorry to break it to you girl but hes up to no good. Do u know exactly where he goes when he tells you hes going out? If and when my man does go out (which is like 2x a year if that) with his buddies he lets me know exactly what bar hes going to and what time they close and he ALWAYS has a designated driver to drive him home. I do not play that ish. I wanna know where u going and who ur with and your friends numbers in case i cant reach you and so on.
Lexy5028 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lexy5028 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2016 at 1:08am
I have been in this situation and to keep a peace of mind I let that guy go. I would rather be alone than stressed and bothered. If know how you feel and if it is a relationship worth saving or investing into try giving him an ultimatum. Like either you stop this or I will have to do this. You already spoke about your uneasiness with the situation and nothing changed. So you have to decide what's best for you now. Good luck.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic